- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 month, 3 weeks ago by coinfeeds-bot.
- Tuesday, October 4th, 2022 at 16:27 #386967CoinCorner_SamParticipant
Safe Lightning Transactions Without The Need for Continuous Network ConnectivityTuesday, October 4th, 2022 at 17:00 #386968coinfeeds-bot
tldr; Bitcoin’s Lightning Network requires constant self-monitoring to keep your funds secure and to prevent theft by your state channel counterparty. In this scheme, Alice and Bob can continue to transact over their channel, each time they will agree on a new private key and encrypt their channel state. Craig, another user on the Lightning Network (and many others) receive this encrypted transaction and hold onto it.
*This summary is auto generated by a bot and not meant to replace reading the original article. As always, DYOR.*
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Defi will run on top of lightning. Decentralised social media will run on top of lightning. The “metaverse” will run on top of lightning. Lightning is the protocol that will sit between the internet as we know it and apps as we know them. Every app on earth will run on top of lightning.
- → In just 3 weeks, Kraken hits 2,500 BTC ($105 million) in BTC Lightning transactions since enabling Lightning Network deposits and withdrawals [Crypto News]
- → If you had unutilized BTC and wanted it to benefit the network without losing, spending, or donating it, where would you put it? Would it fund Lightning Network channels, go into the Samourai Whirlpool, …?