- This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 months, 1 week ago by boato11.
- Thursday, June 23rd, 2022 at 11:00 #316977Suitable-Advantage45Participant
The Russian Central Bank’s stance on bitcoin (BTC) and cryptocurrencies appear to be softening. The head of the financial institution, [**Elvira Nabiullina**](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elvira_Nabiullina), indicated these days to agree to use crypto assets to pay international commitments. Nabiullina spoke at the [**St. Petersburg economic forum**](https://forumspb.com/en/) this June 16, explaining that they still maintain their stance of not allowing the use of [**bitcoin**](https://www.vanticatrading.com/post/what-is-bitcoin) and cryptocurrencies as a means of payment within the country.
[https://www.vanticatrading.com/post/russia-changing-stance-on-crypto](https://www.vanticatrading.com/post/russia-changing-stance-on-crypto)Thursday, June 23rd, 2022 at 11:09 #316978Icalledtit
Fuck’em bitcoin does not need Russia to be successful. Btc was through its own ups and down, it will still live without Russian influence no problem.Thursday, June 23rd, 2022 at 11:24 #316979boato11
Russia should be very much pro bitcoin, given that the USA for whatever reason hates Russia with a passion (it shouldn’t be so, both countries are European).
Russia is a very weak country in comparison to the USA and China. The USA hates Russia and has already attacked Russia’s currency and gold reserves. So, unless Russia decides to be China’s little servant, it should hope and opt for a neutral reserve such as bitcon.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → If BTC is supposed to fall because of Russia-Ukraine. Why would Russia legalise and show interest in BTC just before war
- → For those who need to see this. In 2011 btc was worth $30. Btc halved in 2012. In 2013 we saw a $1000 btc. Btc halved in 2016. In 2017 we saw a $15,000 btc. Btc halved again in 2020 and we saw a $60,000 btc. 2024 is the next halving. 2025 is gonna be interesting.
- → Christine Lagarde’s Son Is a Crypto Investor Despite Her Anti-BTC Stance [Crypto News]
- → Obviously Micro Strategy has shareholders to answer to, but when BTC clears $100k in the next few years… do you think they will be forced to change their stance on Michael Saylor?
- → If Russia beats the US into BTC, expect to argue with your friends and family (and potentially your congressional leaders) about why you’re supporting Russia.
- → BTC Crashes to $34K as Russia Declares Military Operation in Ukraine – fuck Putin and fuck Russia
- → BTC isn’t going anywhere. Ukraine has so much crypto if we were to try to ban it bc of Russia we would most likely hurt Ukraine more than Russia
- → Everyone was for decentralisation until Russia wanted to sell Gas for bitcoin, now people around this forum category are crying about it with comments like “I would rather lose money and the price tanks than Russia making money from BTC”
- → Why I’ve been wearing my BTC attire for over half a decade, and will continue wearing it no matter what people try. I don’t carry my private keys or cold storage wallets with me, so even if someone managed to kill me they still wouldn’t take my families life changing BTC from them
- → Fed stance in crypto currency
- → What’s your stance on faucets?
- → Billionaire hedge fund founder Ken Griffin softens his anti-crypto stance: ‘I haven’t been right on this call’
- → Vitalik Buterin’s pro-Ukraine stance makes his Dad proud
- → Ethereum co-founder’s pro-Ukraine stance makes his Russian-Canadian dad proud [Crypto News]
- → Cryptocurrency Has No Underlying Value: RBI Governor Clears India's Stance on Cryptos [Crypto News]