- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 week, 6 days ago by cryptoyeeyee.
- Wednesday, November 23rd, 2022 at 23:25 #409576cryptoyeeyeeParticipant
Let me get this out of the way first… I dont use robin hood to buy, trade, or store my crypto. I only use it to send funds there to cash out from profitable trades since I can instantly deposit the money into my bank account… So yesterday I had sent some matic from Kucoin to my RH account. The transaction was approved and went through RH’s “final check” and the matic was deposited into my account. I even got the pop up notification saying “you received (x) amount of matic”. It shows it was deposited on their end as well as it shows up on blockchain explorer. And mind you the matic was physically in my account yesterday. I wake up this morning and my matic I transferred yesterday is just gone from my account. On the matic page on RH toward the bottom it shows ur history of transactions and it now shows the two transactions failed but then it also shows they went though. Again it shows in two places on RH i received the matic and it went through the process of confirming the transactions and they were in my account but now they are gone. Got ahold of support and they are “looking into it” bc even they said it shows it went through on their end. Its sketchy asf they cant just take ur crypto . The one failed transaction says “sorry we cant credit ur account bc the transaction failed”.. meaning they took my crypto i had already bought from kucoin and that i already i owned even though everything went through and is documented on chain as well as on RH. This should make everyone weary knowing they can pull ur own crypto from ur account as they please. Even crypto u bought and already own and are just sending to their platform and that was sitting in your account for a day.
*Tried postin this in Robinhood page and wont let me bc my karma is too low 🙄 wont let me post it in cryptocurrency either for some reason
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Protected the rich and stole from the poor, the RobinHood App should rename itself
- → Robinhood Wallets allowing only .01% of its userbase is literally a slap in the face to anyone using @RobinhoodApp @vladtenev only allowing 1% of the 1.7 million users waiting for @christine_hall wallets. There are 10’s of millions of RH customers waiting 😡🤬😪✊🏽💯
- → 23 year old Scammer stole half a million worth of Crypto from the victim by claiming to be a Crypto exchanger [Crypto News]