- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 month, 3 weeks ago by Garywontwin.
- Friday, August 5th, 2022 at 18:36 #349870BigBangFlashParticipant
I want to preface this by saying I don’t even know what the project does, I’m using the same methodology as /u/ghostofmcafee did for algodots which ~~nobody even fucking read or double checked.~~ Edit : (\_We\_The\_PeepHole\_ double-checked, my bad)
I’m sorry to the REV team if you guys see this, I went to tinychart, used the “Trending” tab and you were the first right there so I assumed you would have a ton of LP-movement which made it easier to make the comparison. It could have been any other project, I don’t have a grudge or anything against you, I don’t even know who you are or what you do.
>I think we all know it.
>Why am I making this post? Because scams piss me off. It is important to call them out. It helps guard against the proliferation of them. Downvoting is not enough. Calling them out and shaming them is needed.
I doubt this… I’m thinking it’s because your house got water in the basement, and that pissed you right off (very understandable). You then saw a cringe “to the moon” post from the Algodots project and you decided to throw your anger that way.
>So here we go . . .
>Creator address for REV: 5Q2ZDBNL5QBN6K62C3QHJUAPXMPSGSA227KGCILN7FQJVOR3CVAQ3YAPIM
I actually used the same methodology, so this is the creator account for REV
>Funder of Creator Account: EOXCL32PYMHCFGEAPXYEKXJVMOAD3W3ZA75ASH2C6COQQKRSDZHIF2QN3I (see transaction O54P5IFARC2ZFGW4JRJ2PG4JMT5BPSQMRRYJQ74INLAJII3DUFKQ)
I don’t even know why he took the funder of the creator account to never circle back to it, but whatever, here it is for REV.
>The Top Holder and Sender of REV is: Z3LALYKRJLYBBLSSZKI6QZRYYY3E5TQZC4PTZHVOANOOKWFA3GQWP5MBUU (see this [link](https://explorer.bitquery.io/algorand/token/772212313/senders?from=2019-01-01&till=2022-08-04))
Now this is where the big mistake happened. That’s the fucking Tinyman account for REV-ALGO. So it would seem **logical** that there’s a ton of movement on it. It’s not anything special. **The Auto-Market-Maker wallet has a lot of transactions!** Who would have thought.
>Kinda strange that the top holder and top sender is not the creator address. But, then we find out that the Top Sender Account was funded by the Creator Account (see transaction O54P5IFARC2ZFGW4JRJ2PG4JMT5BPSQMRRYJQ74INLAJII3DUFKQ)
Well again…. that can happen if a project throws most of its liquidity in the Tinyman pool. And would you believe me if I told you that most Liquidity Pools are funded by the Creator Accounts?
>The Top Receiver Account is also Z3LALYKRJLYBBLSSZKI6QZRYYY3E5TQZC4PTZHVOANOOKWFA3GQWP5MBUU.
No surprise there, it’s the tinyman account.
>So, the Top Sender and Receiver accounts are the same and are mixing tokens around. And, they were funded by the Creator Account for the token.
I mean…. Do I even have to say it here : **it’s the tinyman account.**
>The Second Highest Receiver and the Third Highest Receiver address is: CPF4H7KZD6QAU2227QTTUQ76VNJ7RPLFFY46EU542L6ESCXSORNPYDYJFY
Ok, seems like a whale.
>This wallet was funded by a wallet that was funded by a wallet funded by CEX. But, if we dig into the transaction history we can see that the Top Highest Receiver (which was funded by the Creator) is linked to this account. For example, unconnected with a swap, the Top Receiver sent Tinyman LP tokens for REV to this account in transaction SFNUXHLUYMCWERVEG4LWXL6TXKURMQK2XFHG5EZXVGWD32ER4W2Q. So, it stands to reason that this account is owned by the Top Sender (since LP tokens were given for free) and the Top Sender is controlled by the Creator (since it was funded by the Creator).
Okay, so a whale received LP-Token from the Tinyman liquidity pool after sending Algos/REV to it. Oh man…. What a story. That’s totally a scam right there.
And at this point it’s just rambling of an angry man, you see the point… Kinda like my ramblings here.
In the future, as a community, please fucking double check stuff. Feel free to double check what I pasted up there, should all be true and prove nothing. I can make other posts like these with whatever’s trending on tinychart and call everything a scam.Friday, August 5th, 2022 at 18:36 #349871Garywontwin
Can’t we all just get back to shitting on Solana?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Here’s why “nobody knows shit about fuck” isn’t completely true. There are mechanisms and players in this market, that don’t act randomly and have a very defined methodology. I’m here to help you shed a little light on that, and give you a place to start.
- → Change Project Catalyst idea submission and voting methodology
- → If you knowingly participate in a rug pull, get rich quick scheme or any other type of crypto scam with the hopes of cashing out early and leaving others holding the bag you’re just as bad as the creators of said scam.
- → some dude just tried to scam me with the old sync your wallet scam
- → Received a seed phrase scam asking for help in your DMs? Common scam tactic. Let me at them.
- → Scam Alert ! Telegram scam!
- → Scam Alert! Kyber network crypto exchange poser. Agent Velner is a scam artist.
- → Looking across social media….the majority of ppl believe crypto is a scam. Algo needs adoption to be successful. How can you have adoption when most think it’s a scam? Most projects are scams on algo and i haven’t seen any real world use cases with adoption. Just hype in third world countries
- → Crypto Scam Warning NOT FUD
- → Explain to me how Terra/Luna is not a scam
- → Do not fall for bitfinex scam of 41% staking return
- → Those youtuber thread made by scam mers are annoying
- → it’s this a scam?
- → I got this scam email. I frikkin wish I had 115.5 BTC lol [Image]
- → Fake AAVE Scam?