- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 6 months, 2 weeks ago by Malghar.
- Saturday, May 14th, 2022 at 21:57 #273398MalgharParticipant
Im writing a program using the solana/web.js library and I want to get the data from a given CandyMachine id account.
I saw that on Solana Explorer there is a part called “Anchor Data” where there is exactly what I want (data about the CandyMachine) but I don’t know how to retrieve that data using the library. Does someone know how to ?
Link & Picture for example :
Thanks to the SOL community 🙂
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → 🧵 How is Candy Machine v2 different from Candy Machine v1?
- → Have you seen that YouTube video where a guy offers people a real 1/10 oz gold coin ($200) or a chocolate candy bar? He told them the gold coin is real and the candy bar is real. Everyone took the $1 candy bar and declined the gold. Is this an indicator of the uphill battle that BTC faces?
- → Data is currency. As high frequency trading, supercomputers, and AI evolve, access to more tradable data will be needed for institutions to gain an edge. In a sense, increasing tradable data increases liquidity in markets. More L1s increases the volume of tradable data.