- This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 months, 1 week ago by Wonzky.
- Thursday, March 31st, 2022 at 20:46 #205899ilyazshoneParticipant
Cryptocurrency News – Retail Investors Could Push BTC Higher.
Read Here (Article Link):Thursday, March 31st, 2022 at 20:46 #205900Deadlock1920
Sun rises in the east.Thursday, March 31st, 2022 at 20:46 #205901surrender_the_juice
No shit…Thursday, March 31st, 2022 at 20:46 #205902Zoey1234100
I heard Luna is buying bitcoin for the next 3 months so that gives us hope.Thursday, March 31st, 2022 at 20:46 #205903coinfeeds-bot
tldr; Bitcoin prices rose by 10% over the past week, prompting some analysts to call for more upside for futures-based exchange traded funds, including the Valkyrie Bitcoin Strategy ETF (BTF). Some experts believe it will be smaller, non-professional investors that help foster the next leg up for the world’s largest cryptocurrency.
*This summary is auto generated by a bot and not meant to replace reading the original article. As always, DYOR.*Thursday, March 31st, 2022 at 20:46 #205904Pheriagrin
Lol at the ‘NEWS’ flair😀Thursday, March 31st, 2022 at 20:46 #205905Wonzky
“Could” – the most overused word in “journalism”
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → The EU will set out new retail investor strategy to catch up with rapid changes in technology & wants retail investors to help build deeper capital markets that rely less on bank loans to fund the economy while also revising laws to give regulators powers to take action against misleading practices [Crypto News]
- → With HongKong expanding its crypto market to Retail investors and the push for CEXs to offer LUNC on their platforms, November is a crucial month to monitor. Are you guys bullish or bearish for November?
- → Partnership Announcements are a red flag for longterm holders in crypto. Projects give a company free crypto to use their name in marketing for their coin, retail buyers FOMO in on the news, and then everybody dumps on retail.