- This topic has 2 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 weeks ago by Dnm3k.
- Tuesday, November 22nd, 2022 at 05:34 #408504laughingbuddhaballsParticipant
I’ve restored a monero wallet I created via Cake Wallet. I had to do a factory reset of my phone so I reinstalled cakewallet, restored the monero wallet with the seed words and chose a date that was before I originally created the wallet. Still showing no funds or transactions.
Can anyone tell me if there’s a way to get to the bottom of the problem here?
ThanksTuesday, November 22nd, 2022 at 05:34 #408505blario
Did you let it finish syncing?Tuesday, November 22nd, 2022 at 05:34 #408506Dnm3k
Got a few hours? Have you tried updating the whole Blockchain?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Wallet gone from ccvault/Eternl, restored from seed, now only 1 of 8 sub-wallets restored.
- → Shibaswap not showing/updating rewards since October. I already had both shib, and bone staked. then I bought 1 leash and staked itin october. it is showing 0 rewards for leash and it is now the middle of January. also it’s still showing the same amount of rewards for shin,and bone that I had in oct
- → Forgot to write down the seed phrase for my terra wallet. but still have access to my wallet. I can’t seem to find how to view my seed phrase again when I’m inside the wallet. is there a way to check it again so I can write it down?