- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 6 months, 2 weeks ago by Unlikely-Os.
- Sunday, May 15th, 2022 at 06:14 #273746Unlikely-OsParticipant
Given the increase in issues with projects and people hate the idea of gov regulation, why can’t we just build a global DAO kinda system for regulation.
Each project must follow these guidelines and in the event of something happening, there is at least a legal entity people can seek.
People would vote on the guidelines, maybe by region/country. I’m no lawyer. Any international lawyers here have a say?
What do you guys think? Maybe I’m missing some issues here.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Panama has nearly passed the Crypto Regulation, just to President has to sign it. This is an example of how a good regulation looks like.
- → SEC Chair Seeks Formal Deal With the CFTC for Crypto Regulation Gary Gensler Seeks Formal Deal with CFTC for Crypto Regulation [Crypto News]
- → A lot of FOMO with the APE coin I see a lo of people already clamming they lost money because they bought at the spot. They were free people if you got something free and you can make money out of it is kind of obvious that people is going to sell right away. I don’t understand how people keeps…