- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 months, 1 week ago by rale09.
- Monday, November 28th, 2022 at 13:34 #412719rale09Participant
Hi, I’m looking for the ETH-equivalent of services such as [Relai](https://relai.app/), [Pocket](https://pocketbitcoin.com/), or [Bittr](https://getbittr.com/). Basically, I want to automatically invest a set amount monthly into ETH, and want it deposited directly to my hardware wallet, without me having to do any manual work. Does such a service exist?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Please can somebody say me why Avax is only about another wallet and Not directly on ledger live But Ada and Solana is. How Long we must wait for this. I dont understand the problem because you can Store Many other Smaller Coins there directly But Not Avax 🤷♂️
- → Ada staking wallet for children’s long term savings. so I want to open wallets for my kids. 9 & 3 years old. I’m just wondering what the best way to go about it is. I like the idea of a multisig wallet, but I don’t need it. maybe just use dadalus as a paper wallet would do. any thoughts?
- → Honestly, *IF* BTC’s (December) 2018 bottom is 3100 USD, and *IF* bitcoin’s bottom for 2022 is 10,000-15,000 USD, it’s still a better savings vehicle than a high-yield savings account.