- This topic has 2 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 months ago by konokonohamaru.
- Wednesday, July 27th, 2022 at 04:39 #345417ryoma-geraldParticipant
Image / Recommended bitcoin in a non-crypto forum n got down votes 😂Wednesday, July 27th, 2022 at 04:39 #345418QuickPain821
Fire really hates bitcoin, they play the long term fiat game, buy ETFs take 4% of top every year, this works until it doesntWednesday, July 27th, 2022 at 04:39 #345419konokonohamaru
People are more receptive to Bitcoin when you emphasize its attributes instead of focusing on the gainz
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Raoul Pal publicly recommended “20% risk free return”, then edited/deleted those videos, and now claims he never recommended it and doesnt even understand it. Internet never forgets. He just lost all reputation instantly. Pathetic
- → In 2011, Buterin began writing for “BTC Weekly” after meeting a person on a bitcoin forum in order to earn bitcoin. The owner offered five bitcoin (about $3.50 at the time) to anyone who would write an article for him
- → EL Salvador started using bitcoin. Arizona trying to pass bills to use bitcoin. Ukraine just legalized bitcoin. Other US states trying to get on with bitcoin. Staples arena is now CRYPTO ARENA. BTC is………down
- → The Consumer Goods Forum adds VeChain as a Member. Forum member companies have combined sales of EUR 2.5 trillion! It is the only association in the consumer goods industry that is truly global. [Crypto News]
- → To the non-bitcoin people out there who think bitcoin mining is boiling the oceans: watching videos online produces 6x more carbon than the BTC blockchain. BTC mining will increase demand for renewables and eventually the renewables will cycle to non-mining uses.
- → Recommended bitcoin wallet for iOS?
- → BTC is more than code. bitcoin is an idea. Idea to be free! BTC unites people all over the world, it cannot be stopped. Millions of people come to bitcoin for profit, but stay for the revolution. Hold on tight to your bitcoin! [Image]
- → Most people are aware that bitcoin has no ruler, but it does have rules. Instead of a bank or corporation, these rules are enforced by individual bitcoin users all over the world running nodes! Here is how a bitcoin transaction works [Image]
- → This forum category is overrun by people that stand to gain from it failing. Most new posts are bad faith oversimplifications or sound like they were written by a computer. We need competent mods that keep this forum category true and productive.
- → This forum category when prices go up: They will go up forever 1M EOY. This forum category when prices go down: It’s going to 10k I told you so.
- → BTC forum category mods won’t allow negative posts about BTC. I posted a very unbiased perspective on BTC and it was removed because it “related to trading”. So pretty much this entire forum category is biased. Sucks, I had hope.
- → The Squeaker Foundation is a upcoming non profit Animal Rescue/Recovery Facility. They’re issuing 7,777 Crypto Dog Non-Fungible Tokens as part of the foundations launch. The $100 million foundation is going to be hiving back to its 7,777 Non-Fungible Token holder continually!! I urge you to take a look at this project 100eth
- → DOJ Indicts 6 People in 4 Crypto Scams Including Baller Ape Non-Fungible Token Rug-Pull DoJ Indicts 6 Persons in 4 Crypto Scams Including Baller Ape Non-Fungible Token Rug-Pull [Crypto News]
- → Financial Advisor at major bank recommended crypto to my parents
- → Politicians are now starting to use crypto as leverage to win election votes from people who are invested, and we’re completely fine with that?