- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 month, 2 weeks ago by nderx.
- Friday, August 5th, 2022 at 22:46 #350026Chocolate_PilkParticipant
I will preface by making it clear that I still don’t understand the intricacies of trading, I just now that on one DEX, a crypto is worth a certain amount and on another DEX that same crypto is worth a couple cents more or a couple cents less. Is A is worth $1 on DEX 1 and A is also worth $1.05 on DEX 2 then buying A on DEX 1 and selling A on DEX 2 yields 5 cents. This process can just be automated easily to be done hundreds of times no? Even if you are accounting for trading fees, you can write a bot to calculate trading fees and determine if the trade is still profitable after. What am I missing here? I’m not even aiming for insane profits, just a profit in general (maybe $1-$5 a day)
Also if you don’t mind could you share how you started to learn about crypto and trading? What resources did you use and how would you recommend a beginner to get started? I’m 20 years old so I don’t have very much money but I’m trying to find out if crypto is a good way to earn a lot lol
Ty for taking the time to readFriday, August 5th, 2022 at 22:46 #350027nderx
Uh, hundreds of times? no … but try doing it just once with $10,000,000 and see what the numbers tell you
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Somewhat of a noob question, but how can arbitrage on 2 DEXs not be profitable all the time?
- → Rinkeby Automation
- → It’s quite crazy that we still don’t have good automation for everyone on DeFi
- → dHedge: A Platform Combining Automation and Active Asset Management
- → Anyone know payment automation protocols on Cardano?
- → 204 SOLs how much profit can you realistically make and how
- → What would realistically happen to BTC in the event of a recession?
- → Realistically, what will happen when all the 21Million BTC are mined?
- → Can shib realistically get to 0.001? Is the math sound for that figure? Could this happen in the next year or 2?
- → Realistically, how much do you think BTC and ETH will increase in value over the next decade?
- → Realistically, how much money do you have to make to make crypto investing”worth it”
- → People in favour of burning LUNA, how do you expect to realistically do that?
- → Realistically the only pathway for me to become a whole coiner is to lend out my BTC. I’m considering using FTX for this end. What are your thoughts?
- → Realistically how much would someone need in Crypto this bear run to become a millionaire aide next bull run?
- → Is it true that the lightning network realistically vulnerable, or just more fake fud?