- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 months, 3 weeks ago by cr0n_dist0rti0n.
- Friday, June 3rd, 2022 at 07:37 #295260ricosworksParticipant
There are currently 297 active validators and 728 waiting.
1. Why are they waiting? Is it the protocol? Or they don’t have enough nominators?
2. Why some of the waiting validators are overforum categoryscribed, although they are waiting?
3. What happened to overforum categoryscribed nominators on active validators? Are the rewards worsening? Is the overforum categoryscribed nominator getting fewer rewards?
Binance Validators have a nominated stake of 24.2M DOTs
Blockdaemon Validators have a nominated stake of 18.435M DOTs
Jaco has a nominated stake of 13.75M DOTs
P2P has a nominated stake of 27.5M DOTs
ZUG Cap has a nominated stake of 31.76M DOTs
In total, these 4 groups of validators have 115.75M DOTs nominated. It represents approx. 13K nominators. Is there any governance tool available for the nominators? Or maybe a governance delegation tool?Friday, June 3rd, 2022 at 08:38 #295261cr0n_dist0rti0n
To learn more about the theory and algorithm behind how validators/nominations are chosen you can check this out:
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Hey, SOL community! ☀️ Have any questions on how to track SOL Staking Rewards❔ Read the article and find the answers to your questions 🤗
- → Hello, I need to create a DApp for voting purposes using ethereum and I have some questions, is there anyone who could help me answer some questions?
- → We will be hosting a Twitter Space with Ultrade, a new limit orderbook dex on Algorand. Do you have any questions for the team? As always, we will try to include the top questions
- → I’m new to crypto and I have some questions
- → Sundaeswap launch and 100% utilization questions.
- → A few questions: lawsuit, relisting
- → The Russia-Ukraine conflict has thrust crypto into the spotlight and raised 3 big questions
- → Bitgert (BRISE) – some questions
- → Questions about Core Wallet
- → Multisig questions
- → Just a few quick questions – SundaeSwap
- → New to ADA. A few questions
- → Some questions regarding online payment using BTC
- → Node questions
- → validator node questions