- This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 months, 3 weeks ago by mrdeezy.
- Thursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 20:23 #294903BrandonApplesauceParticipant
QUESTION: When will the GAS FEES of ETH go way down? Will it happen soon after the Merge or will it take a YEAR or TWO?
I recently heard it would take over a year? I was thinking that a super cheap ETH would put a lot of pressure on SOL, AVAX etc.. But if it takes a year they have room to run?
ThanksThursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 20:26 #294904mtnbikey
Its why there are L2’s. The merge is not supposed to make any dramatic reduction in gas feesThursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 20:29 #294905mrdeezy
They are way down right now. And you know what that means? Nobody is using the fucking network. Pick your poison
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → ETH founder Vitalik Buterin says crypto payments will “make sense” as transaction fees fall under a cent. Do you think the ETH 2.0 merge will reduce gas fees on ETH ETH?
- → How is ETH even a thing if the gas fees are so high? I want to swap USD10 worth ETH for another coin, it’s USD46 for gas fees.
- → 150 USD Value and 230 USD gas, this is ridicules, how can i avoid this fee, at this moment i cant cancel it now, any help is apreaciated , is been 2 months waiting for lower gas fees that is what the customer support toll me that i can wait for lower gas fees but i seem to no going to happend any ti
- → I said it once and I’ll say it again. Gas fees on ETH will NEVER be cheap. Rollups are the ones that will have incredibly low gas fees. Let me explain:
- → I just placed a bid and paid the gas fees for the same, do I need to pay the gas fees again if I win the bid?
- → Why have Gas Fees and Traffic been really high lately? When does Avax have plans to reduce gas costs? Is there a consistent time of day when fees are low?
- → Please help. Lol I’m not new, and definitely not ignorant. But honestly is there a way that I can swap my tokens, (layer 2/side chain concept). Gas fees are gas fees. 😠 I’m just looking it make some plays but #gasfees
- → Question: Even if ETH L2 scaling solutions reduce gas fees down to 5 cents per transaction and ETH becomes infinitely scalable, how can one achieve broad adoption of Web 3.0 DAPPS like ‘Social Media’ or ‘Video Games’ if I still have to pay 5 cents to send a message for example?
- → Please help folks. I have quick question about eth gas fees . How much would it cost to send like 4 eth from metamask to binance. would it be like a few bucks or 1000s
- → Just invested more into ETH, first time holding more ETH than BTC. Beginner Q: With gas fees as high as it is, does ETH have a chance or plan to get adopted as day-to-day currency?
- → With ETH gas prices, Is it worth me putting in £100 monthly? Or wait a few months and put like £500 in all at one time? I still don’t understand the gas fees. On Coinbase I think it is all calculated, so I’m not sure how much I am actually losing
- → Is the Matic bridge working? I keep getting that loading circle.And if I’m bridging MATIC Erc20 to Polygon network, do I still need ETH to pay gas fees or do I pay gas with my MATIC tokens?
- → Can anyone help me understand why I am unable to cover the gas fees for these. I have the money on both eth and Matic side but for some reason I refuses to acknowledge the funds available and keeps claiming no gas available.
- → PSA to all the new crypto investors out there. ETH gas fees are low right now. So if you have been wanting to stake, buy, trade, sell, or transfer, but haven’t done so because the fees have been too high, now is a great time to do it.
- → ETH gas fees are inversely correlated with gasoline/petrol fees due to science.