- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 6 months, 4 weeks ago by peaceful_executive.
- Saturday, May 14th, 2022 at 17:53 #273213peaceful_executiveParticipant
I love World Mobile! Yet, I have this thing that I am asking too many questions, and I got this one question for which I do not find any answer:
Why does an earth node provider need a stake? Does the earth node provider need the stake to connect someone to the internet?
What happens if an earth node provider who runs a good business and supplies a community with access to the internet loses their stake?
I skimmed the white paper and found only information about the staking rewards but not this exact mechanism.
Thank you for this fantastic project!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Help swaping astro on mobile terrastation app. i sent my astro to a mobile terrastation. I was going to swap it for luna or something but on mobile arent any coin/tokens to swap to. am i doing something wrong? or do i need to use desktop only to trade these tokens ? Would help any assistance pls
- → Can I store AUST on a BEP20/BSC wallet? Reason? I want access to ledger protected AUST on mobile to repay Anchor loan in case of Luna crash, and I may only have my mobile with me.
- → How do I sync mobile and desktop Phantom wallets? Can’t find info anywhere and it seems this would be basic. On the mobile I can only import keys, but then it says I can only have one set of keys per wallet. Any advice? Thank u.