- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 week, 1 day ago by mooremo.
- Monday, November 21st, 2022 at 23:52 #408366authority11Participant
I am getting started into learning about blockchain technology and things of that sort.
One of the things I was interested about when coming across Polygon when studying about sidechains, networks, altcoins, etc. Is that with Polygon you are able to create tokens through their network even though they are through the ETH network already.
Basically my question is, how can one create a token (network) through the ETH network like Polygon that also allows other developers to create tokens through your tokens (network)?Monday, November 21st, 2022 at 23:52 #408367mooremo
Your question is really confusing. I’m not sure what you’re asking…
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Hello I did try create solana custom token with spl-token command on TESTNET and got a token name as Unknown token. How can I make a custom name of this symbol?
- → Is The Sandbox moving into Polygon network? Polygon network – The Sandbox allows the transfer of NFT token, LAND, and native token SAND on polygons layer-2 network
- → Michael Saylor: “The reason that BTC is magical is because there’s only 21 million. I can create more real estate in NYC. I can create more cars. I can create more luxury watches … BTC is a scarcity. Name another scarcity in the world … It’s not clear there is another scarcity.” [Crypto News]