- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 month, 3 weeks ago by vagelen.
- Friday, August 5th, 2022 at 17:33 #349837chillblazeParticipant
Is my understanding correct that yield farming is a mixture of lending, LP and staking?
Are there any standard/general strategies that exist under the umbrella of yield farming or do yield farmers usually adopt different trading strats depending on the ecosystem/protocol?Friday, August 5th, 2022 at 17:33 #349838vagelen
I prefer the pools that give the profits directly to wallet without claim or harvest procedures. For example QUAD/ETH pool in quadency gives nice good profits that way.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → We Adds Solana to Yield Farming, is this the highest yield?
- → Question for you smart Algo people. If I am farming and earning Algo rewards, is the cost basis of my earning from the time of cash out or each incremental earn? if I wait to pull my rewards out of farming until the price of Algo goes up. Is the cost basis vs. fiat/USD?
- → Can i do yield farming forever?
- → Yield Farming on Sundae Swap
- → Yield farming or staking Cardono, which has the better return?
- → Sundaeswap Yield Farming Liquidity has been on the rise.
- → How is the Yield Farming APR calculated?
- → AVAX Yield Farming Strategy – am I thinking about this correctly?
- → Liquidity providing with Sundaeswap after yield farming contract ends
- → Yield Farming with Cardano on Other Chains
- → Sundaeswap Yield Farming rewards
- → Liquidity pool vs Yield Farming
- → DeFi Yield Farming Development Services | Zodeak
- → For those with higher risk tolerance: xSol/Algo LP Yield Farming on Humble Swap (Algorand)
- → What are your top strategies for finding the best yield farming platform?