- This topic has 2 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 months ago by DudeIncogneto.
- Wednesday, July 27th, 2022 at 14:59 #345604garrulous_theoryParticipant
I’m getting a new airgapped hardware wallet soon, and when I move my coin from my current wallet, I’ll probably mix all my KYC’d bitcoin before moving it to the new wallet.
I’ve been testing mixing with sparrow wallet, and had a few questions about what to do with the mixed coin.
– Is it safe to send all postmix(current and future) UTXOs back into a single new address in cold storage? In other words, will mixing it back into a single wallet cause any loss of privacy?Wednesday, July 27th, 2022 at 15:12 #345605garrulous_theory
Well, I found my own answer. I’ll leave it here in case it helps anyone else:Wednesday, July 27th, 2022 at 17:40 #345606DudeIncogneto
No don’t consolidate post mix utxos. You can use a feature they have in the privacy spending where you can collaborate with someone and make a stonewall spend where it obfuscates the transaction and allows you to consolidate easier.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Suggested remixes for Whirlpool Mixing
- → Going through yet another crypto dip, do you hedge your crypto positions with put options on BTC-linked ETFs? Some are registered in the US: BITO, BTF, XBTF, BITS, etc. Unlike many crypto options exchanges (Deribit?) ETF options have virtually 0 default risk and are quite liquid
- → Sparrow Wallet question – mainnet vs testnet
- → Sparrow Wallet- configuring testnet question
- → Question about Sparrow wallet coinjoin.
- → Blockchain Analyses tools flagging mixing transactions destroy fungibility. CoinJoins shoud become the default in every wallet.
- → Hello Bitcoiners! My first post would come with a question. Which is the safest wallet WITHOUT KYC ?or how the crackheads from EU calling “un-hosted” wallet. Fuck the EU, fuck their policys, fuck em as an whole bunch of retards hunting their own interest!
- → PSA: Be extremely careful when entering your passphrase in Sparrow Wallet
- → Is there any security concerns if I use a public server to setup Sparrow Wallet in testnet???
- → is this normal with sparrow wallet?
- → Sparrow Wallet users – best practices?
- → Setting up coldcard/sparrow wallet
- → Just started using Juster binary options protocol on Tezos, where else can I find options quote (looking for a competitive advantage)?
- → Did my research and I think I understand Folks Finance and most of the options. So if I mint all of my Algo into gAlgo, is that all I need to do (besides vote) to join the governance? Also these other options for locking and earning, are they better/worse/riskier than the governance rewards?
- → I’m sure this has been stated hundreds of times but I can’t find a thread, where can I buyer eth options (long) and who is setting them? Hedge funds?? Citadel?? Any solid options plays you like?? I think most (longs) into late sept within reason are solid..