- This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 months, 3 weeks ago by labyrinthbjj.
- Thursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 17:06 #294756yungwhiteoutParticipant
Would it be possible to create a smart contract for an Non-Fungible Token where everytime a product I made sold, a predetermine % of the revenue would be sent to the holder of that Non-Fungible Token?Thursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 17:11 #294758Cleric81
YesThursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 17:12 #294757Cleric81
NFT contracts are a two layer thing. But at their core it is a simple “ If this then that” scriptThursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 17:49 #294759labyrinthbjj
Yes, a bunch of these already exist.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Yuga Labs sued for “inflated BAYC Non-Fungible Tokens” by Law firm Scott+Scott. The lawsuit states that Bored Ape Yacht Club used celebrity endorsements to inflate its Non-Fungible Tokens. Average prices have dropped in 3 months from $425,000, to around $115,000 now. Do you think #BAYC inflated Non-Fungible Token prices?
- → Cardano Upgrade increases the number of smart contracts on the blockchain by almost 3,000 Is Cardano upgrade improving smart contracts smart contract capabilities?
- → Has anyone heard of an EIP that allows Non-Fungible Tokens to also become wallets themselves, allowing you to store an Non-Fungible Token within an Non-Fungible Token?
- → Starting today, you can access the Milkomeda Algorand Rollup (A1) Public Testnet! The rollup allows developers to write smart contracts for Algorand in Solidity, the world’s most popular language for smart contracts. It is also the first EVM implementation as rollup with instant finality
- → Rand Labs engaged Kudelski Security to perform a secure code assessment of the Wormhole Algorand smart contracts and related pricecaster-v2 smart contracts.
- → Approaches to Non-Fungible Tokens and Smart Contracts with the general public
- → Does ETH 2.0 address malicious smart contracts like randomly wallet dropped Non-Fungible Tokens?
- → [Non-Fungible Token Question] Can we hide/unhide, batch transfer Non-Fungible Tokens on other sites besides OpenSea?
- → Gary Vaynerchuk said 98% of Non-Fungible Token projects will fail after the gold rush fades. – “This is internet stocks 99,” said Vaynerchuk when asked about the current Non-Fungible Token landscape. Most of the behavior I see in Non-Fungible Token buying reminds me of the way people bought beanie babies.”
- → MUSIC Non-Fungible Token = SIMPLE 🎶 a thread… (The Music Non-Fungible Token Blueprint by Dyl – How To Music Non-Fungible Token)
- → 6ix9ine a famous rapper is apologizing after scamming his own fan base on a $6 million Non-Fungible Token project. In his video his latest video says “He jumped into the Non-Fungible Token community without knowing what a Non-Fungible Token was, he took advantage of a paid association”.
- → Let’s say I have eth+SNX (erc20 token)+ Non-Fungible Token in a wallet pre merge, in post merge fork scenario, I will get ethw+SNXW+Non-Fungible Token(W). In a replay attack scenario, I move snxw to a different new wallet, how can some one replay and take away snx or Non-Fungible Token from my ledger wallet, how will replay play out?
- → Transforming traditional course certifications into Non-Fungible Tokens … but not exactly Non-Fungible Tokens…
- → The Dutch artist creates Non-Fungible Tokens for every person in the world, which is a Serial Number, a good way to make billions through Non-Fungible Tokens.
- → Use cases of Non-Fungible Tokens, There are different use cases of Non-Fungible Tokens and they will be shown below.