- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 months, 1 week ago by SecondaryTicker.
- Wednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 15:37 #316331SecondaryTickerParticipant
The market is going down, but please don’t be sad because that’s the best time to find great products. Moreover, it is important to find a project where you can earn a passive income because it will allow taking advantage of holding your assets.
I have found 3 unique projects that allow anyone to borrow and lend their own token. Please keep reading to see how is this is possible.
The first project that I found is Silo- Silo, which uses isolated lending markets on pairs that will allow you to borrow and lend through bridge assets that each lending market will have in common. Amazing right !!! This will protect users from hacks because if one of the pools gets hacked, the other one will be the safe. Silo already has a token, but the DApp is not live yet.
Second project is Interest Protocol. Differently from Silo, they will use multi-asset isolated lending markets instead of pairs. Users will be able to create their lending market. They have only launched the test net, where you can use the faucet to mint and create new tokens. After creating your token or choosing another token, you can create a lending market with four main assets: USDC, USDT, ETH, and BTC. Thus it allows anyone to borrow and lend any token.
From all this project Rari Capital is the only one working. They already have a main-net deployed which help users to list any token and create their own lending market. They differ from Silo because they do not have bridging assets meaning that lending market cannot borrow and lend from each other. However they are doing an amazing job. Differently from Interest Protocol they do not support liquidity provider tokens and interest bearing tokens. However, they are the one that has had the job done which is amazing.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Interest Protocol | now you can borrow and lend any token on ETH
- → Hacker Drains $80 Million from DeFi Rari Capital and Fei Protocol, Bounty Is Offered [Crypto News]
- → Beginner Q: do all defi platforms that allow to borrow also allow withdrawing borrowed crypto?
- → Closing borrow mAsset borrow position on Mirror Protocol error
- → Hacker steals $80 million from Rari Capital’s Fuse lending pools [Crypto News]
- → Rari Capital Hacked, Around $80M Lost [Crypto News]
- → Crypto.com introduces ‘Spending Power’ – you can borrow against your staked coins with 0% interest if repaid within seven days. If the loan is not repaid within seven days, the interest rate is 9.99% thereafter.
- → Rari Fuze hacker offered $10M bounty by Fei Protocol to return $80M loot [Crypto News]
- → Edge Protocol: Borrow Interest from 1.6% to 48% in couple hours
- → Borrow/Lend with DOT – non CEX?
- → Question: can I lend and borrow against lunax?
- → Interest Protocol | Free Stablecoin Interest Rate Loans | Use LP tokens as collateral | Whitelist open
- → HEADLINE Launches Silo, Announces Auditing Partnership with Entersoft
- → Howdy, I just need some help in making some sense in of what these percentages mean? I can understand why the Apr goes up with wanting to borrow more dai but don’t understand why the other 2 percentages go down when I borrow more?
- → Curious why do people lend stables to aave/compound at such low interest rates