- This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 months ago by moonextreme.
- Friday, June 3rd, 2022 at 08:45 #295335moonextremeParticipant
I put in the sending address it says invalid recipient. Tried it about 10 times. Same situation. I double checked the address triple checked the address along with memo required. Any one have experience with this?Friday, June 3rd, 2022 at 08:49 #295337Ghoshetan
same issueFriday, June 3rd, 2022 at 09:02 #295336krissbubu8080
Looks like our Kwon saviour fucked something up again.Friday, June 3rd, 2022 at 09:29 #295338hooliemongoolie
Thought it was just classic being screwed over by not being send anything due to the “[DecimalError] Invalid argument: undefined” error preventing any and all withdrawals from the wallet for a few days now, but nice to see that 2.0 also can’t withdraw as well. Royally fucked + double fucked = hyper triple fucked.
Screw “not your keys not your coins”, seems the safest option in the case of anything related to Terra is to hoof everything off to an exchange as quickly as possible before they completely screw terrastation beyond repair.Friday, June 3rd, 2022 at 09:45 #295339moonextreme
Ok so the desktop wallet is screwed up but I discovered the chrome terra wallet extension works just fine, if anybody else is encountering the same issue that I was having. I also tried the firefox terra wallet extension and a blank page comes up for terra 2.0 but the classic is being show… Haven’t tried the phone app yet.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → What’s the difference between sending Luna through Terra Bridge to my Terra address in Keplr and just sending Luna from the Terra Station wallet?
- → Hey, few weeks ago, when Luna 2 was announced, I transferred around 50 legacy Luna to Luna Station from Binance. However, they just vanished, the balance is 0 in luna station. Is that like a part of the process or they just gone? thanks
- → Sending Wrapped Luna from Metamask to Terra Station using Terra bridge
- → what is the cheapest way to put found in to Terra station from other type of blockchain? for example from bsc or cronos? if best is to use exchange like hotbit or kucoin? but what token send straight to Terra station wallet? from. kucoin Luna withdraw is limit of minimum 70$ and fee 0.1luna
- → What is the difference when you buy ust from KuCoin transfer in terra station and deposit it in anchor protocol vs when you buy luna and swap it for ust in terra station and then deposit in Anchor ?
- → My terra station automatically sent Luna to the unknown wallet. Is my terra station hacked?
- → im stuck at terra phönix airdrop. can someone explain? when i conmect my station wallet, nothing happens. station shows the connection, but nothing happens on the airdrop site. im using mobile station because im on vacation.
- → Need help sending $LUNA to Terra Station from Crypto.com app.
- → Anyone else having issues sending Luna from KuCoin to terra station?
- → Can I use Terra Station mobile wallet with the Terra Station web wallet that’s connected to my Ledger?
- → Issue with connecting Terra Station chrome extension to Terra Station web app
- → Terra Station Wallet and Terra Station Chrome Extension
- → Fees on terra station? Fresh to terra station and looking for guidance
- → Problems withdrawing nLuna, also why can’t I find the nLuna token in Terra Station?
- → Anyone else having problems with transfering UST from Binance to Terra station? I keep getting withdrawal not available for this currency.