- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 month, 3 weeks ago by EastCoastMountaineer.
- Saturday, August 6th, 2022 at 19:58 #350394EastCoastMountaineerParticipant
~/Downloads$ curl https://keybase.io/craigraw/pgp_keys.asc | gpg –import
% Total % Received % Xferd Average Speed Time Time Time Current
Dload Upload Total Spent Left Speed
100 3183 100 3183 0 0 9361 0 –:–:– –:–:– –:–:– 9361
gpg: no writable keyring found: Not found
gpg: error reading ‘[stdin]’: General error
gpg: import from ‘[stdin]’ failed: General error
gpg: Total number processed: 0
When I try to verify the download of Sparrow Wallet software, this is what my Linux terminal tells me. I was getting similar responses when trying to verify Electrum earlier today (ThomasV. signature) in the terminal and with kleopatra. Can anyone help solve what I assume is a pgp problem on my end?? THANK YOU!!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → CoinCenter is exploring a legal challenge to Tornado Cash sanctions. According to them, OFAC is not legally allowed to sanction software tools. What if they sanction PGP encryption or email tomorrow, because Kim Jong uses PGP/passwords for email?
- → “Don’t trust, verify.” But what happens when I’m not able to verify? For example I’m not able to verify what’s behind a hardware wallet, but I still use one. Is it smart to follow the herd?
- → Any electrum user here? Can I add 2fa to an already existing electrum wallet?
- → In the 1990s the United States labeled and considered “strong cryptography” a weapons “munition” and considered its exportation illegal. It opened criminal investigations against Phil Zimmermann who created and uploaded a free and open source software to encrypt and sign messages called PGP
- → bitcoin pgp
- → Sparrow Mixes Glacially Slow
- → PSA: Be extremely careful when entering your passphrase in Sparrow Wallet
- → Sparrow Wallet question – mainnet vs testnet
- → Sparrow Wallet- configuring testnet question
- → Is there any security concerns if I use a public server to setup Sparrow Wallet in testnet???
- → Question about using whirlpool with Sparrow wallet (best options post-mixing)
- → Question about Sparrow wallet coinjoin.
- → is this normal with sparrow wallet?
- → Sparrow Wallet users – best practices?
- → Setting up coldcard/sparrow wallet