- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 months ago by AndyHenr.
- Sunday, July 24th, 2022 at 18:26 #344240AndyHenrParticipant
I tend to like Ploygon, but sincerely, lots of strange bugs and poor maintenance. I can’t connect now to the Mumbai testnet from Metamask, and yes, have ALL the parameters down right. Second: the faucets don’t work.
That’s pretty bad. When will that be fixed?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Hidden Inflation Bugs vs Hidden Signature Verification Bugs
- → I’m going through some of the darkest, most severe mental pain of my life. It still doesn’t seem real that I lost $180,000….When I make it through this, I’ll be stronger then ever.
- → BLITS wallet issues continues, not able to withdraw my earned coins in order for restaking. No information about wallet issues and very frustrating!!
- → Are all Exchanges having issues regarding withdrawals of BTC? My BTC is restricted from being withdrawn on FTX (perfect standing fully KYC’d account) and now I am hearing from others having similar issues with other platforms. Please advise. Should have listened NOT YOUR KEYS NOT YOUR COINS.
- → What measures do terra projects use to decrease the likelihood of bugs/exploits/risks in their code? was reading about White Whale, sounds like an amazing project
- → What are some good alternatives to Metamask? Too many bugs, missing features.
- → Any technical information about what is being done to fix the bugs with the solana network shutting down?
- → Am I dumb to think these bugs and outages are overall healthy for Solana?
- → Solidity v0.8.15 has been released! Fixes two important bugs, improves inlining heuristics and adds a .selector member for errors and events.
- → BTC to $0 and we’re going to be eating bugs
- → Audits are highlighting bugs for others to exploit
- → How do I report bugs to the Avalanche team?
- → How to share product feedback, report bugs, and request features for Core 🦉
- → Cbp to Keplr atom withdrawal issues