- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 month, 3 weeks ago by GhostOfMcAfee.
- Wednesday, October 5th, 2022 at 01:31 #387112dencolParticipant
I only use Coinbase Pro as my exchange. Of course I hold all my Algo in the Pera wallet, but I also hold other coins. I’d like to see my performance all in one place. CB recommends CoinTracker and I was able to import a CSV from CB to CoinTracker, but the CSV export from Pera isn’t in the right format. It’s also not a supported wallet to connect to. So, this is a bummer.
Does anyone know of a portfolio tracker that supports connecting to Pera or the format of the CSV export?
Not the biggest deal in the world but would be a great quality of life improvement.Wednesday, October 5th, 2022 at 01:31 #387113
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Investment Portfolio Tracker Template for Excel | Cryptocurrencies, Stocks, Bonds, ETFs, REITs | Live Data & Calculations | Digital Finance Tracker
- → Does anyone know of a RIDICULOUS portfolio tracker? Would love to know of something that could track my staking, DeFi activities and give detailed portfolio analysis? Definitely wouldn’t mind paying a bit.
- → Any on-chain portfolio tracker which can plot detailed curves about portfolio?