- This topic has 5 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 month, 3 weeks ago by n1ghsthade.
- Wednesday, October 5th, 2022 at 15:34 #387460JabangerParticipant
Laava, an Australian technology company that specializes in the protection of products and luxury goods from global [counterfeiters](https://timestabloid.com/attwood-import-export-leverages-vechain-to-release-security-sticker/) through its Smart Fingerprint technology, has aligned with VeChain, the leading enterprise-grade layer 1 smart contract-enabled blockchain, to improve and optimize its services.
Looks like Vechain is quietly building partnerships every other day in the bear market
[https://timestabloid.com/popular-smart-fingerprint-company-based-in-australia-adopts-vechain-blockchain/](https://timestabloid.com/popular-smart-fingerprint-company-based-in-australia-adopts-vechain-blockchain/)Wednesday, October 5th, 2022 at 15:34 #387461sm0klnj0e
Another very nice partnership for vechainWednesday, October 5th, 2022 at 15:34 #387462No-Internet-6442
That’s great, let’s get that partnerships goingWednesday, October 5th, 2022 at 15:34 #387463riddled_with_errors
Maybe Coinbase will add it next Thursday then!Wednesday, October 5th, 2022 at 15:34 #387464Blooberino
VeChain and ALGO are the two chains that keep growing but haven’t seen a corresponding growth in token value. I hope they see their day.Wednesday, October 5th, 2022 at 15:34 #387465n1ghsthade
Ah Vechain shilling is back on the menu
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → UFC and VeChain Announce Historic Global Marketing Partnership – VeChain Becomes First Official Layer 1 Blockchain Partner of UFC — VeChain to Receive Unprecedented Integration into UFC Assets | by VeChain Foundation | Jun, 2022 | Medium
- → How do you call a blockchain company? Blockchain provider, creator, company, xxx?
- → Cardano Upgrade increases the number of smart contracts on the blockchain by almost 3,000 Is Cardano upgrade improving smart contracts smart contract capabilities?