- This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 months ago by Relevant-Ad-8022.
- Thursday, June 23rd, 2022 at 11:59 #316980metamecParticipant
Cryptocurrency News – Polygon’s MATIC Up 20% Amid Whale Accumulation, Carbon Neutrality Push – Decrypt.
Read Here (Article Link):
What are your thoughts after reading this news article?Thursday, June 23rd, 2022 at 11:59 #316981AESTHTK
Cardano and Polygon are now at the same unit price, but wildly different supply, developer numbers, dapps, TPS, partnerships and daily usage numbers.
Interesting to see who gets back to $2 first.
Polygon Hermez likely to launch within the month which is likely what’s driving some of the price action, rather than the carbon neutral announcement, but that’s good to see as well.Thursday, June 23rd, 2022 at 11:59 #316982brucekeller
I just bought MATIC 2 days after after 1 1/2 years of not buying crypto… not a bad spot!Thursday, June 23rd, 2022 at 11:59 #316983ShanktarDonetsk
Love me some maticThursday, June 23rd, 2022 at 11:59 #316984jakekick1999
We going to see Polygon make some gains when their scaling for ETH launches. Pretty much a solid investment at this pointThursday, June 23rd, 2022 at 11:59 #316985Castr0-
Whale accumulation is what they do. carbon neutrality is an amazing achievementThursday, June 23rd, 2022 at 11:59 #316986coinfeeds-bot
tldr; Polygon’s MATIC token has risen by over 20% in the past day. Polygon recently announced it retired $400,000 in carbon credits in a bid to achieve carbon neutrality. The token’s price has fallen by over 83% from its December 2021 all-time high.
*This summary is auto generated by a bot and not meant to replace reading the original article. As always, DYOR.*Thursday, June 23rd, 2022 at 11:59 #316987Relevant-Ad-8022
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → $3,910,000,000 BTC Whale Enters Massive BTC Accumulation Mode Amid Crypto Bounce [Crypto News]
- → Polygon Claims They Have Achieved Carbon Neutrality [Crypto News]
- → Ripple Commits $100M to Invest in Carbon Markets in its Latest Push for Sustainability [Crypto News]
- → Crypto Phishing Groups Solicit Phony Aid Donations Amid Ukraine Conflict – Decrypt [News]
- → $5,100,000,000 BTC Whale enters massive crypto accumulation mode [News]
- → Biggest BTC Whale in Existence in Accumulation Mode, Stockpiles $20,900,000 in BTC [Crypto News]
- → Cardano Whale Traders Still Optimistic, Purchase Over $18 Billion Worth of ADA In 7 Days Amid Price Dip – The Crypto Basic [Crypto News]
- → Ever wonder what your personal crypto carbon debt is? Calculate your footprint with DOVU Carbon Calculator
- → Toucan’s KlimaDAO and BCT carbon-backed tokens are backed by some of the world’s sketchiest carbon credits. They’ve been snatching up the cheapest on the market.
- → HBAR’s flagship project, DOVU, is paving the way for carbon removal through DLT. One of the biggest problems facing carbon credits is double-spending. Companies buy credits that have already been sold. This achieves nothing…
- → More Than 60,000 ETH Bought by Largest Whale; Shiba Inu, ADA Accumulation Continues As BTC Further Dips to $38K
- → Third-Largest BTC Whale Switches to Accumulation Mode: BTC Price May Smash a New ATH Soon
- → Hello guys good afternoon, I am trying to add some usdc on polygon chain on AAVE but the deposit doesn’t work. Is the network of polygons congested today ?
- → Is The Sandbox moving into Polygon network? Polygon network – The Sandbox allows the transfer of NFT token, LAND, and native token SAND on polygons layer-2 network
- → To Ban, or Not To Ban a Whale ($100 million on the line) – The Governance Vote To Seize a Whale’s Crypto Assets (Juno)