- This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 months, 1 week ago by gilg2.
- Monday, July 25th, 2022 at 01:52 #344436mybed54Participant
There was some speculation that Polygon had the “best” zkEVM due to them being 100% equivalent with ETH code, but looks like the founder is subtly sliding back on that point.
Misinformation and deceptive advertising from the folks at Polygon.
\~100% is not 100%. Other zkEVMs have \~100% also but they are not claiming EVM-equivalence.Monday, July 25th, 2022 at 01:52 #344437b3njil
Post this is r/cryptocurrency and see what happensMonday, July 25th, 2022 at 01:52 #344438FoodSilly4335
Polygon’s marketing machine lied? :O No way! 🙂Monday, July 25th, 2022 at 01:52 #344439Perleflamme
I don’t see the point of such PR move from Polygon.
It was bound to be discovered at some point. Apart from hurting trust and get a very temporary price hike due to misleading announcements, I don’t see the benefit.Monday, July 25th, 2022 at 01:52 #344440lorenzomofo
Is zkEVM a superset of EVM or a subset or an intersection?Monday, July 25th, 2022 at 01:52 #344441cancerpirateD
LolMonday, July 25th, 2022 at 01:52 #344442gilg2
Chill bro it ain’t that deep…
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Polygon zkEVM vs zkSync zkEVM
- → Next up for the Subnet-EVM (otherwise known as “EVM-in-a-Box”, “EVM-as-a-Service”, and “MyEVM”)…..
- → Since zkEVM has been a hot topic the past couple of weeks, let’s talk about it. What is zkEVM?
- → Why do people learn Solana if Polygon is EVM compatible
- → Are there any stablecoins on EVM compatible chains that implement ERC223 or ERC677?
- → So long as Loopring doesn’t develop its own EVM compatible vm, it will simply be a DEX.
- → zkSync: The first EVM compatible Ethereum Layer 2 zkRollup just released its public testnet and why this is a big deal
- → Hi! I am new to Terraluna and it seems like one of the most useful projects in the space … Can you tell me more about it? Is terra blockchain EVM compatible? Can I write smart contracts in solidity?
- → Crypto.com EVM compatible
- → Questions about EVM compatible rollups
- → Polygon utilizes zero knowledge EVM to reduce transaction costs and improve scalability. Is Polygon introducing a new scaling solution to reduce transaction costs?
- → Polygon Zkevm Token??
- → Polygon zkEVM Interview
- → Is WASM actually faster than other bytecode standards like EVM (ethereum) or JVM (java, scala)? If yes, why?
- → Polygon Unveils World’s First ETH-Compatible ZK Scaling Solution: Which Of The Tokens Would Benefit More From This?