- This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 months ago by Castr0-.
- Wednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 11:54 #316216hashzzzParticipant
Cryptocurrency News – Polygon Claims They Have Achieved Carbon Neutrality.
Read Here (Article Link):
What are your thoughts after reading this news article?Wednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 11:54 #316217French_physicist
Tldr : they are buying carbon credit to compensate their émissions and invest in environment friendly projectsWednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 11:54 #316218raresanevoice
Bullish on matic…as alwaysWednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 11:54 #316219shiftybyte
Bullish on matic, bearish on the entire crypto market…. 🙁Wednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 11:54 #316220princepersona1
MATIC is one of those coins I’m constantly DCAing into. Awesome and constantly growing for the betterWednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 11:54 #316221coinfeeds-bot
tldr; Polygon has retired $400,000 in carbon credits to offset greenhouse gas emissions. The platform has pledged $20 million for initiatives using Web3 to create new solutions for on-chain carbon credit retirement. Polygon also worked with KlimaDAO to support other projects.
*This summary is auto generated by a bot and not meant to replace reading the original article. As always, DYOR.*Wednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 11:54 #316222Mister_VWP
Whats the best place to store/stake matic? long termWednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 11:54 #316223Castr0-
That is bullish news. If true that is a good achievement.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Polygon’s MATIC Up 20% Amid Whale Accumulation, Carbon Neutrality Push – Decrypt [Crypto News]
- → Absolute mathematical scarcity, achieved by consensus in a sufficiently decentralized network, was a DISCOVERY, rather than an invention. It cannot be achieved again by a network of participants aware of this discovery, since the very thing discovered was resistance to replicability itself.
- → Ever wonder what your personal crypto carbon debt is? Calculate your footprint with DOVU Carbon Calculator
- → Toucan’s KlimaDAO and BCT carbon-backed tokens are backed by some of the world’s sketchiest carbon credits. They’ve been snatching up the cheapest on the market.
- → HBAR’s flagship project, DOVU, is paving the way for carbon removal through DLT. One of the biggest problems facing carbon credits is double-spending. Companies buy credits that have already been sold. This achieves nothing…
- → Polygon commits to going carbon neutral in 2022 [Crypto News]
- → Binance Debunks Reuters Claims that $2.5B Was Laundered Through the Exchange in 5 Yrs, States Crypto is Very Traceable – Ethereum World News [Crypto News]
- → The Neutrality of Crypto
- → Wired: War Is Calling Crypto’s ‘Neutrality’ Into Question
- → Fed Governor Says ‘Blockchain Is Totally Overrated,’ Claims Crypto Is ‘Just Electronic Gold.’ [Crypto News]
- → Fed Governor Says ‘Blockchain Is Totally Overrated,’ Claims Crypto Is ‘Just Electronic Gold’ [Crypto News]
- → Crypto set to overtake traditional investments within 10 years, new report claims [Crypto News]
- → A look back at one of the most hyped 2017 projects: ICX and what it’s achieved so far [News]
- → Everyone talks about Swiss banks giving up on neutrality
- → special message to Hilary Clinton: The neutrality of BTC that enables Putin’s supporters to accumulate and store wealth also enables Navalny’s supporters to accumulate and store wealth.