- This topic has 8 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 month, 3 weeks ago by Ateam043.
- Tuesday, October 4th, 2022 at 10:18 #386759lipglossxxodlParticipant
While almost everyone in the crypto sphere is fussing over the market price, there is a small group that is just bent on improving the usability of crypto in everyday life.
Cosmos and Polkadot seem to have the most of these usability-focused people, and it’s evident by the frequent events organized by these groups. I was at the Polkadot Decoded event where there were a lot of interesting ideas. I was also at the just concluded CosmosverseHQ event. It was a whole different vibe there. I completely forgot about the market as I was carried away with the innovations being presented. There was even an after-party. The only pre-requisite was an Non-Fungible Token ticket, which was provided by Loop Finance at the venue.
It’s good to see crypto enthusiasts come together and discuss things that actually matter. Which projects in the Polkadot and Cosmos do you think are the most innovative?Tuesday, October 4th, 2022 at 10:18 #386760Odysseus_Lannister
I believe both can prosper in the interoperability field because if crypto continues to blow up, there isn’t just gonna be one solution to link everything togetherTuesday, October 4th, 2022 at 10:18 #386761xyridfosterlingu9
NFT as pass for the event?
That’s absolutely incredible, what a way to give more use cases to NFTs, it’s quite innovative, Loop Finance seems to be more innovative than other projects, let’s keep up with more innovations.Tuesday, October 4th, 2022 at 10:18 #386762Inaeipathy
I like how you proceeded to not list anything relating to adoption. Just “events” with “a lot of interesting ideas”.
When you title a post about “championing adoption” it would be nice if you actually listed what the adoption is.
Are businesses using it as a currency? What can you do with it?Tuesday, October 4th, 2022 at 10:18 #386763RealVoldemort
What about my boy LINK?Tuesday, October 4th, 2022 at 10:18 #386764MaeronTargaryen
Interoperability might be a big narrative in the next bull. QNT will have a huge role to play tooTuesday, October 4th, 2022 at 10:18 #386765nothing470
There’s a very culty vibe between DOT holders and ATOM holders, they seem to believe theirs is the best and the other is bound to fail.
It just seems odd coz having both existing is so much more beneficial for them both. Yeah one might steal the market cap from the other but the competition between them will drive them both upwards far more.
Bullish on bothTuesday, October 4th, 2022 at 10:18 #386766itcouldbefrank
I love that Cosmos is putting serious effort in their UX. Very important and many times it gets sidelined in crypto platforms.Tuesday, October 4th, 2022 at 10:18 #386767Ateam043
While I no longer carry Cosmos as I consolidated my portfolio, that entire ecosystem was so easy to use that it has my respects and hope it succeeds.
On the contrary, never learned how to use DOT.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Here is an important difference between Cosmos and Polkadot (Two great interoperable ecosystems that might be the future of crypto, but the reason why I am more in awe of Cosmos)
- → Does this mean Cosmos is seen as a better host than Ethereum? Cosmos network – dydx chooses cosmos blockchain over Ethereum for a standalone, affirming cosmos as the “best fit”.
- → How does Cosmos’ new (not-yet-released) Interchain security model (or whatever it’s called) compare to Polkadot’s….Seems to be Cosmos fuds Polkadot than just copies it lol (they also are working on a canary type chain if I’m not mistaken, aka Kusama…).