- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 months, 1 week ago by 0xmhx.
- Sunday, July 24th, 2022 at 21:48 #3443530xmhxParticipant
I’m setting up a new crypto portfolio. I’m convinced the data economy and infrastructure layers benefit big from the next cycle as they build the basis.
I want it to be relatively low risk, thus it’s mostly the big ones + indices rather than single coins.
* 25% BTC
* 25% icETH (indexcoop)
* 20% DPI (indexcoop)
* 20% DATA (indexcoop)
* 10% MATIC
**My ask**: Rip me a new one!
I want to pressure test it before I execute the trades and set up DCA for the next years.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Does anyone know of a RIDICULOUS portfolio tracker? Would love to know of something that could track my staking, DeFi activities and give detailed portfolio analysis? Definitely wouldn’t mind paying a bit.
- → Help me with this DCA but not DCA strategy.
- → What’s the better lunch money-funded DCA strategy during a bear market: Accumulate BTC/ETH or DCA your battered alts?
- → In which currencies would I do a DCA if I were to target a monthly DCA strategy until 2025?
- → You DCA into BTC only or DCA into BTCÐ&alts?
- → If you stop doing DCA because you think the market will go lower, you’re not doing DCA, you’re trying to predict the market.
- → Why should you DCA into the market? I’ll tell you why. If you DCA’d 100 Dollars weekly and you started DCAing at the worst time possible, namely at the BTC Peak in November 2021 you would have only made a loss of 7.32% During that time BTC lost 75% of its value. [Image]
- → DCA vs “Smart DCA”
- → I’m sick of Coinbase for DCA (automatic purchase, is there anyone else that offers a 99% “hands off” DCA for crypto?
- → I created DCA Robot to help Kraken users easily DCA into bitcoin
- → What’s your best Binance auto-invest (DCA) set up? Which coins should be part of the portfolio?
- → I would like to create a new portfolio for the next 5-10 years. DCA is not an option.(Imagine I have to go to prison) I am thinking about 70% BTC 20%ETH and 10% Sol. What do you guys think about it. Evaluate please it should be low risk so I won’t add that much SOL for the long term uncertanity.
- → Been hearing some questions about DeFi and DeFi 2.0. That’s alright peeps, believe me even for experienced users, DeFi can be challenging to understand.
- → Indian govt’s latest clown show: 20% TDS on DeFi transactions! They want DeFi protocols to deduct 20% tax. These clowns dont even understand anything about crypto or defi
- → DeFi frens, what are your top tricks for finding the best Defi farms, and what are your favorite DeFi ecosystems?