- This topic has 6 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 month, 4 weeks ago by lll8lIIIllIllIIlulll.
- Wednesday, July 27th, 2022 at 13:37 #345536Tom_Redford77Participant
I am trying to follow all main events in crypto industry. But recently I understood all mass media are not covering all industry. Some rare important news just publishing on some little known sites.
Now I want to create a list all news sites. Could you give me some links or names of them?
P.S. Now my list is:
3. Wall Street Journal
7. BTC news
8. The Block
9. Binance Newsroom
10. KuCoin News
P.P.S. I am looking news sites which regulary publish own news.Wednesday, July 27th, 2022 at 13:46 #345537AssetAlex
reddit of courseWednesday, July 27th, 2022 at 13:52 #345538Mr_P_Nissaurus
There is Bitcoin, called “Bitcoin.”
Then there are alt coin scams, called “crypto”.
Why waste time/effort to “keep up” with the alt coin scams?
If you pay attention to this subreddit, you’ll be kept up to date with Bitcoin.Wednesday, July 27th, 2022 at 13:54 #345539Lazy-Substance-5161
Check the bitcoin optech newsletterWednesday, July 27th, 2022 at 13:56 #345540Leading_Zeros
The BTC Times
@BTC_Archive on twitterWednesday, July 27th, 2022 at 14:17 #345541clearmined
What is your objective exactly?
For Bitcoin news, information and education BitcoinMagazine.com is a great place to start.Wednesday, July 27th, 2022 at 14:20 #345542lll8lIIIllIllIIlulll
Get on the bitcoin discord
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Please share your favourite bitcoin educational resources
- → Bitcoin price is down…a great time to buy the dip…Here are a few resources to help you get started
- → EL Salvador started using bitcoin. Arizona trying to pass bills to use bitcoin. Ukraine just legalized bitcoin. Other US states trying to get on with bitcoin. Staples arena is now CRYPTO ARENA. BTC is………down
- → Looking for resources to read about ‘The Merge’
- → Just wanted to share my physical art of a digital currency with you guys. Excited to see the long term future of crypto (especially bitcoin) and the impact it has on the world. Artwork done entirely of pen with some gold leaf.
- → I have been in Bitcoin for more than a decade at this point, and nothing has convinced more people around me to start DCA saving some of their income in Bitcoin than sending them Michael Saylor videos to help explain Bitcoin to them in a vocabulary that they can understand
- → Please please please stop Googling links to protocols
- → Please please please always check your withdrawal addresses when withdrawing from exchanges.
- → Please move off 2miners! Cross post from erg_miners – A *single* pool now has 40 percent of the networks hashrate. That’s uncomfortably high, especially for a single pool!
- → This headline shows how desperate the current situatuon can make people. If you need help, please, seek help. “Groom-to-be tried to rob a corner shop after losing wedding money in crypto scam “
- → Time to give back..Long read, but don’t be scared to read it!!
- → Please continue this message. I am still trying to save more life. Please help to save life by telling people to be cautious and do not bet their life savings into Luna or Lunc [Image]
- → Please help me I got scammed and I have no idea how to get the BTC into my actual wallet. I know I’m stupid so please no mean comments, I’m new to this and was naïve.
- → KuCoin is trying to steal my AVAX. I have messages from to different reps online that hae told me “sorry for your loss”. Please HELP! Not hyperbolic. What is my recourse? What can I do? Please see message below.
- → People who complain about BTC or Crypto please read this