- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 6 months, 2 weeks ago by Fluid_Gas_8916.
- Sunday, May 15th, 2022 at 11:56 #273947Fluid_Gas_8916Participant
So I accidentally bought erc matic from coinbase instead of polygon. I transfered it to my trust wallet. I used the polygon bridge to transfer from erc matic to polygon matic , I paid the fees in ethereum and it was completed. My erc matic is gone now and the eth fees are forum categorystracted as well. But I can’t find my polygon matic anywhere? I still have some from before the transaction and the amount didn’t change. I tried adding wmatic and such but I did not receive that either. After the last eth transaction fee went through the page on dapps closed so I get see anything either. I really don’t know what to do.. the process was pretty straight forward so not sure what went wrong.
I hope someone can help me ?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → I connected my Phantom wallet to something that looks like a drainer. Good thing that my Phantom is almost empty. Will the scammer be able to steal my funds if I add funds in the future? Please help.
- → Please help – think I’ve lost my funds!
- → Anyone heard back from Kado money ramp customer support? Tried to input funds, said funds insufficient even though I had the funds in the bank acount, not sure what to do