- This topic has 9 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 months, 3 weeks ago by Cultural_Budget6627.
- Thursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 10:54 #294524pyritejetParticipant
Cryptocurrency News – Perception of crypto is changing towards being more positive, according to a survey by the economist.
Read Here (Article Link):
What are your thoughts after reading this news article?Thursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 10:58 #294525Zzzoem
Hello Solana, Avax, Celsius, Tron, Luna, Hedera, Matic it’s all unresearched trash code.Thursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 11:05 #294526naji102
They probably did that survey before LUNA crashThursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 11:06 #294527The_Sandman117
Who would’ve thought?Thursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 11:10 #294528Spare_Imagination648
Wen mass adoption?Thursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 11:10 #294529Castr0-
Perception of crypto will change day by day as more people know more about it and more young people starts investing.Thursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 11:20 #294530Harold838383
People will catch on once they realise the governments are aiming for total controlThursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 11:30 #294531coinfeeds-bot
tldr; Economist Impact published findings of its ‘Digimentality Report’, delving into consumer trust in digital payments and the stumbling blocks that have hampered the digitization of basic monetary functions. The data obtained provide food for thought and perspective as it compares trends from previous surveys on the subject carried out in 2020 and 2021. The report indicated that the rise of Web3 and different Metaverse projects may increase demand.
*This summary is auto generated by a bot and not meant to replace reading the original article. As always, DYOR.*Thursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 11:31 #294532Fubar14235
I don’t bring it up around my friends still because they’re all convinced it’s a scam, super bullish.Thursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 11:32 #294533Cultural_Budget6627
Like anything in the world, you hate it, and you love it. But it is here to stay.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Three-quarters of United States retailers plan to accept crypto or stablecoin payments within the next two years, according to a new survey published by Deloitte [Image]
- → An Economist Mohamed El-Erian Predicts That The Fed’s Response To Inflation Will Push Crypto Prices Higher [Crypto News]
- → Stay positive Shib Army. The market does not dictate my attitude towards Shiba! HODL
- → Positive news for German crypto investors. Profits from staking and lending do not longer have to be held for 10 years to be tax-free (article in German) [Crypto News]
- → According to a poll, 57% of crypto investors indicated that they had earned $1,000 or less in all-time crypto profits. Most crypto investors are not getting rich (yet) [Crypto News]
- → Shiba Inu and Anime crossover NFTs for a reasonable price. 50% profits go towards burning Shiba Inu coins. 2% royalty goes towards feeding the hungry. What do u think?
- → I think that cryptocurrency projects are having a big race towards who will be capable of driving this space towards mass adoption. Polygon is for sure among the leading ones in this race.
- → The fed tightening will cause hyperinflation in other non dollar countries and it will push those populations to bitcoin as a savior. The fed easing pushes the USA towards hyperinflation and pushes USA population towards bitcoin.
- → 85% of hedge funds and 42% of asset managers are now tracking retail-trading message boards, according to a survey by Bloomberg Intelligence.
- → BTC will play a vital role in creating a digital future for all according to the findings of a recent survey
- → TerraUSD founder Do Kwon mocked an economist for being ‘poor’ after she criticized his cryptocurrency — which is now collapsing [Crypto News]
- → Uniswap Recently Hired A Former Federal Reserve Economist [Crypto News]
- → Economist says there’s 65% chance of recession as BTC extends losses below $30k [Crypto News]
- → Economist Peter Schiff Explains Why He Expects BTC to Crash as Recession Deepens — Warns ‘Don’t Buy This Dip’ [Crypto News]
- → Some good news. The various Ethereum teams have made solid progress on testing and the latest outlook on The Merge timing is positive. [Crypto News]