- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 5 months, 2 weeks ago by jinx-24.
- Friday, June 17th, 2022 at 04:34 #310114jinx-24Participant
As you can see on the title, I’m curious on how much will you lose if you get liquidated. I’ve done some collateralized loan on AAVE and kept my health score to 2. Just to be safe.
But with this crypto winter, it lost more than 75% of its value. I paid some of my loan with my crypto to pump the score but everything’s still going down.
My question is, do you lose all of your collateral crypto when yiur score when below 1? Or just some part of it?
Thanks in advance.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Roger Ver has been liquidated on CoinFLIX and now owes a big debt. And CoinFLIX has tokenised this debt to another debt, and sold it to users who are not even aware of the situation by promising 20% returns. Unbelievably scummy
- → If a currency is backed by debt and the federal government starts canceling debt, such as student loans, what happens to the debt based currency?
- → This is what financial repression looks like. When the currency is constantly inflated while interest on government debt is kept artificially low, people’s purchasing slowly erodes away without them realising. This is how governments try to pay off their debt via this hidden tax. BTC fixes this. [Image]