- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 month, 2 weeks ago by Key-Disk.
- Saturday, August 6th, 2022 at 12:30 #350234Key-DiskParticipant
So I thought I was finished with investing in the bear, but now have the itch to do another buy round – but focus on just one coin – Juno or Osmo.
What should I go for?
The plan is to buy, stake and sit on it for at least 6-12m. Want the best return (obvs!) and don’t want to be rekt. Being a believer, Atom is my go to, but have a decent sized bag there, so wanted to go for something just a little riskier, for a slightly higher reward, that still contributes towards supporting the ecosystem.
Osmo – love it as it is. With Sunny’s plans for the next 6 months, love it even more. But how will DyDx move affect it’s liquidity and viability? Thoughts on price action for the next 6-12m?
Juno – love it as our first and largest smart contract platform, but that will become a bit of moot point in the long term (anyone can launch a chain, without having to worry about validators with Interchain Sec. So launching a chain will become even more accessible, right?). And of course, there are the dramas, the “conspiracies” (founding team token sell-offs), etc etc. How would Juno fare in 6-12m.
I know, nothing here is investment advice :p
Just wanted to get some ideas…Saturday, August 6th, 2022 at 12:30 #350235Key-Disk
nvm. This was literally posted 2 days ago!
for others coming here:
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Wondering is someone could trade me some Juno (just enough to cover a gas fee) for atom . Want to stake Juno but can’t swap as I have no Juno for gas :( . I have the same issue with osmosis lol .
- → LUNA / ATOM LP OR LUNA/OSMO LP & ATOM/OSMO LP
- → All ATOM and juno disappeared from my Kepler wallet. I only have osmo left. All 3 were staked.
- → I’ve officially met my goal of 100+ ATOM, 100+ JUNO, 100+ SCRT, 500+ OSMO. Buying the dip feels good.
- → What are your conviction holds or upcoming buys outside of the Big 5? (ATOM, JUNO, OSMO, SCRT, EVMOS)
- → I did it. Finally reached 50 atom/juno/100 osmo….
- → I am looking for new Validators for Juno, Osmo, Atom (Star,scrt)
- → How many tokens do you think it takes to secure the airdrops? I’m talking about Atom, Juno, Evmos, Osmo, Stars, Neta?
- → ATOM, OSMO, JUNO and STARS holders, be ready for the airdrop
- → i have 5 ATOM, planning on buying 15 more. Will I be eligible for most airdrops? (not planning on buying JUNO or OSMO)
- → The JUNO network is currently down and has not produced a block in over 4 hours. This comes days after JUNO governance voted to seize funds of a whale who gamed the token distribution.
- → Remember, the JUNO fiasco ! A Typo moves $36M in seized JUNO tokens to the wrong wallet,nobody has access to it
- → With the news of Juno coming to exodus I have to say when will we see ledger support Juno?
- → I know a lot of people give Musk shit for his posts and what not but what he did with his satellite to give Ukraine service needs to be acknowledged.
- → Don’t give a date that keeps getting pushed back. Give a time window.