- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 months ago by JoaqTheLine.
- Tuesday, October 4th, 2022 at 18:00 #386979JoaqTheLineParticipant
Let’s focus on how we can optimize our financial models to support our future selves. We will be working less and need to be enjoying more. We will be living longer and need to be living better. Optimism provides a great platform for this.
I’m rather new to this and had this seemingly obvious idea to create a DAO which uses AI to optimize financial models. The governance system would be decided on by an individuals impact on the complexity of the system and the global economy/well being. This seems to be in line with the ideals of the Optimism Foundation.
Given current state of affairs I just wanted to share any potential ideas that may help us get out of this global financial mess and into a better future. If this has a chance of providing any future impact, I’ll take it.
If anyone else has ideas for changing future financial models to provide an economy where we are able to work less and live more, please share!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → SA: If you used DeFi on ETH, bridged over to Optimism, participated in DAO governance, or donated to Gitcoin Grants you are likely eligible for the Optimism airdrop.
- → Proposal for Optimism Liquidity Incentives on Uniswap V3 (https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/xtoken & https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/optimism)
- → DFX: Decentralized FX for foreign stablecoin – 13m DFX in circulation – 6.5m market cap – Doxxed team – hyper-efficient AMM – Unique bonding curve – Minimized slippage – Optimized capital – Maximal utility!