- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 4 months ago by nathanielx9.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
- Friday, June 3rd, 2022 at 01:35 #295061nathanielx9Participant
Image: One of the craziest community out there
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → I think as the community we can do what doge coin community done and GameStop community done and rise this shit from ashes now mr evil du kwon has gone
- → What is your craziest crypto opinion?
- → BTC Miami is just about to begin. What are your craziest predictions on what will be announced there?
- → what is the craziest thing you have done to buy the dip?
- → What is the craziest things you’ve witnessed in the market since you’ve been involved in Cryptocurrency?
- → Greetings Luna community. Here is my new friend “Will Chen” and he is a Lunatic. I have never met Will Chin” however his hopium has me high as a kite right now and I wanted to share his hopium with the soon to be Luna Classic community. Enjoy. [Image]
- → The success of any crypto project is always going to rely of the strength of its community. Once a project has a community that believes in what it is, it will automatically stand a chance.
- → helpukraine.art has launched an NFT airdrop for the Cardano Community. All funds will be donated to humanitarian aid. It’s time to show the people of Ukraine how big the Cardano community is.
- → Developer Spotlight – We are happy to highlight the community project Minswap – a community-centric decentralized exchange on Cardano.
- → Terra lunna classic can hit $100 in a week if we the Community push it too .don’t forget crypto only goes as far as the community takes it
- → Cardano Community Announces Week-long Proof of Community Event Series – June 20th-24th, 2022
- → Anyone else feel like crypto will appreciate in value, regardless of it having real use? We need a neutral term for that part of the community. Cause I’m still investing, but that’s how I feel. Not fud, community building.
- → PROPOSAL 1188 TO BURN REMAINING UST IN COMMUNITY POOL (WHICH PASSED 1 HOUR AGO) SEEMS TO NO LONGER BE SHOWING IN ANY SECTION OF GOVERNANCE DASHBOARD…ALSO FORK PROPOSAL SEEMS RIGGED 🥲 [Image]
- → Payments to Celsius employees, officers, directors, and stockholders in less than 30 days: $4,181,002. Payments to loyal Celsius customers in less than 30 days: $0. Celsius email from date of paused withdrawals said, “Acting in the interest of our community is our top priority.” [Image]
- → Binance US is asking it’s users if they want to see LUNC listed on it. (Search LUNC in app to see Vote button) Please support the burn efforts and vote yes on getting it listed. LUNC has a massive community in the US. We deserve a vote. [Image]