- This topic has 2 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 month, 3 weeks ago by luisqagt.
- Friday, August 5th, 2022 at 19:40 #349920Trendy419Participant
It’s simple download citadel.one and put your address in and there ya go it will track your staked rewards and your overall performanceFriday, August 5th, 2022 at 19:40 #349921Trendy419
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=one.citadel.mobile there is the link for Android usersFriday, August 5th, 2022 at 19:40 #349922luisqagt
I use Apeboard, no app but web app is pretty much all you need.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Does any one know if the Polkadot Decoded talks are uploaded somewhere. Would love to spend the July 4th weekend listening to the talks as I missed the live event.
- → #SolidEth has a great referral Rewards in place they have Locked Liquidity for (9years) Doxxed Team, Audited. I’d take a look in their link and download the app once the Project develops it’s going to have several utilities for #passiveincome
- → Is there an APP that tracks all CNFTs and shows your estimated value?
- → I made a web app that tracks Non-Fungible Token trades on Loopring and the Gamestop Marketplace, sorts them by popularity and displays weekly statistics
- → DeFolio – Portfolio Tracker App (Only app supporting Anchor)
- → The new EU regulation regarding unknown wallets has a great benefit. Someone who gained access to someone else’s account can’t steal their funds to an unknown wallet.
- → Is there a polygon app for ledger? I ask because I have some weth on polygon network on my metamask which requires my ledger to sign. Everytime I want to move something of I need to have the appropriate app open. What app should I have open? I’ve been opening ETH but that clearly isn’t working.
- → There is a fully functioning DEX live on Cardano that no one talks about. I tested it today and works great.
- → Found a great YouTube channels that covers Solana- “Cyberna Crypto”. Talks about the development of the software and the ecosystem.
- → can someone tell me is Terr LUNA that coinbase has on there app the same as Terra Classic on crypto . com ?!? and how can i buy into terra luna , who or what app/wallet supports it ?!?? please n thanks.
- → In my experience, smaller Dollar Cost Average(DCA) investors make the most money in the long run. Not because investing a large amount at once is a bad strategy, but because investing a large amount at once makes you emotionally attached to the dollar value of your BTC holdings.
- → According to my math, BTC fluctuates between 17k – 20k, I’ll just buy at 17k then once it hits 19k for a profit. Once it falls I’ll buy again and repeat [Image]
- → All great projects were once a startup. Not all startups are bad
- → This paper seems to suggest that BTC security model is at great risk once miners will stop getting compensated for blocks, and that relying on transaction fees won’t be enough. I’m not technical so is my understanding wrong? If not, will the protocol need to be changed eventually?
- → tracks.lol – web3 music Non-Fungible Token radio