- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 month, 2 weeks ago by sgtslaughterTV.
- Saturday, August 6th, 2022 at 00:54 #350097sgtslaughterTVParticipant
First and foremost, I love using lightning to move bitcoin. I remember back in the day in 2018 people were talking about only 1/3rd of bitcoin lightning transactions above 100 USD were able to succeed. Now everyone can use that amount every single day without issue.
So I’m glad to see we can use bitcoin to buy groceries, pay for gas at the pump, etc. But my question now is, “What will it take to make lightning integration *the new and must-have standard*?” Is this something that will take another halving cycle to complete?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Defi will run on top of lightning. Decentralised social media will run on top of lightning. The “metaverse” will run on top of lightning. Lightning is the protocol that will sit between the internet as we know it and apps as we know them. Every app on earth will run on top of lightning.
- → Cryptocurrency is a very young market, and blockchain technology is still getting started, and the future is obviously all about expanding. But few are the projects in this sphere that are working on making crypto subject to mass adoption.
- → It is not mass adoption but mass renormalization that will take place
- → Everyone wants to see mass adoption, the solution to the trilemma, etc, but what I really want to see is a decoupling of stocks and cryptos as a whole
- → Looking across social media….the majority of ppl believe crypto is a scam. Algo needs adoption to be successful. How can you have adoption when most think it’s a scam? Most projects are scams on algo and i haven’t seen any real world use cases with adoption. Just hype in third world countries
- → Expect a bull trap next week. Shorts are fully loaded, and the market loves to punish people who feel confident they know what’s happening. Expect a pump that doesn’t last. [Crypto News]
- → Michael Saylor: ‘BTC is going to go into the millions’ – “I expect we’ll be buying bitcoin at the local top forever. And I expect bitcoin is going to go into the millions. So we’re very patient. We think it’s the future of money.” [Crypto News]
- → With the coming of @SeiNetwork’s on-chain orderbook, you would expect that there would be a mass onboarding of projects but that’s far from the truth. Sei requires a minimum quality threshold to be met before it can list any project, in keeping with their status as a permissioned blockchain.
- → Mass Exit Attacks are possible on the Lightning Network, according to this study.
- → Ethereum Layer 2 Networks Hit ‘Critical Mass’ as The Merge Approaches [Crypto News]
- → I don’t understand ETH L2 solutions like Loopring, but I have a good understanding of BTC’s Lightning Network. Does Loopring function similar to Lightning?
- → How do I send my BTC from Coinbase to a lightning wallet using the BTC Lightning network?
- → 70 million americans now have a lightning wallet thanks to cashapp.. every merchant with a brain is going to figure out how to download strike so they can take payments over lightning.
- → In just 3 weeks, Kraken hits 2,500 BTC ($105 million) in BTC Lightning transactions since enabling Lightning Network deposits and withdrawals [Crypto News]
- → Pay with Lightning / Tip with Lightning – Free Download