- This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 months, 3 weeks ago by akiletour1.
- Saturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 08:35 #324759Electrical_Potato_21Participant
Cryptocurrency News – Nvidia Cards Tumble in Price as Crypto Miners Capitulate.
Read Here (Article Link):
What are your thoughts after reading this news article?Saturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 08:35 #324760Foul_Chicken
Proof of Useful Work is on its way. The days of Proof of Useless Work are numbered.Saturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 08:35 #324761KirbyAteMyCoins
Get fucked scalpersSaturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 08:35 #324762akiletour1
It was the worst consequence of the covid crypto bullrun tbh
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → NVIDIA pays $5.5 million to settle SEC charges over GPU sales to crypto miners [Crypto News]
- → Nvidia pays $5.5 million for allegedly hiding how many gaming GPUs were sold to crypto miners [Crypto News]
- → BTC miners offload reserves as crypto prices fall. Rising energy costs and falling crypto prices mean miners are liquidating their reserves [Crypto News]
- → Hackers are selling software that unlocks crypto mining limiters on Nvidia graphics cards
- → Crypto crash forces miners to sell hundreds of graphics cards during livestreamed auctions – VideoCardz.com [Crypto News]
- → Hackers offer a driver for mining on Nvidia video cards
- → Miners have started to dump their bitcoin holdings. Public miners sold more than 100% of their production in May, a massive increase from the usual 25-40%. [Crypto News]
- → Stocks, bitcoin tumble as investors fear Fed can’t slow inflation [Crypto News]
- → ApeCoin Hits New Low as Ethereum, Bored Ape Non-Fungible Token Prices Tumble [Crypto News]
- → Inquiry: Paying off credit cards with crypto debit cards for extra savings/cash back
- → SEC Fines Nvidia $5.5M for Not Disclosing Crypto Mining Impact on Gaming Business | Decrypt [Crypto News]
- → SEC Fines Nvidia $5.5 Million For Not Declaring Crypto Sales [Crypto News]
- → Nvidia didn’t tell investors enough about effects of crypto mining on its business, SEC says [Crypto News]
- → Shiba Inu accepted as payment at Piggy.cards ! Lets go shop some Gift Cards guys, I heard they give Big cashbacks!
- → how come Cardano is not in any cash back program for cards? is there any upcoming cards that will offer Cardano cash back?