- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 months ago by moaazhassan_86.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
- Monday, July 25th, 2022 at 06:26 #344528moaazhassan_86Participant
While bitcoin itself is difficult to confiscate or censor, U.K. courts have labeled bitcoin as property which aids in recovery when scammers try to cash out.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Is crypto a currency or a stock/property? If it’s a currency, why would we ban politicians from using it? If it’s property, why would Colorado allow you to pay your taxes with it?
- → There is only 2,093k BTC on exchanges, but there is 657k BTC Futures Contracts on exchanges. effectively diluting the supply on exchanges by 31%. I think its these fake IOUs that have caused the number to go down.
- → Given the money laundering implications of cryptocurrency and Non-Fungible Token’s have you ever considered the impact on economies of nations traditionally considered hubs for offshore banking and money laundering?
- → In the 1990s the United States labeled and considered “strong cryptography” a weapons “munition” and considered its exportation illegal. It opened criminal investigations against Phil Zimmermann who created and uploaded a free and open source software to encrypt and sign messages called PGP
- → Congratulations on BTC reclaiming the 30.000 USD level! [Image]
- → I sent my ust via shutter mode but accidental put the wrong address. (Wanna sent to ftx eth wallet, but I sent ust via shutter mode in terra station). Where is my ust go?
- → If we want crypto adopted to real world, it needs to be easier. Much easier.
- → Bitcoins that are trading on exchanges aren’t bitcoins. When you hold BTC on exchanges you don’t hold BTC but ” BTC IOU”.
- → To All the people where are mad that major exchanges DON’T wanna ban Russian users and parroting “exchanges have their own freedoms” and/or “exchanges are not blockchains”
- → Craig Wright Files Billionaire Lawsuit against Coinbase and Kraken, Wright said both crypto exchanges ‘undermined’ his intellectual property rights [Crypto News]
- → For those who need to see this. In 2011 btc was worth $30. Btc halved in 2012. In 2013 we saw a $1000 btc. Btc halved in 2016. In 2017 we saw a $15,000 btc. Btc halved again in 2020 and we saw a $60,000 btc. 2024 is the next halving. 2025 is gonna be interesting.
- → ATTN: Despite BTC supply on exchanges hitting all time lows, BTC was still being dumped through Wrapped bitcoin tokens being minted in the thousands at a time and moved to exchanges.
- → Why isn’t bitcoin considered a currency that you have exchange rates with? im trying to compare the value of BTC vs USD using their value change with respect to the value of the euro, and I can’t find charts that demonstrate the exchange rate of BTC to EUR as you see with USD to EUR
- → Is there any easier way to buy bitcoin than through Coinbase? What is the easiest way to buy BTC. I also don’t want to use a BTC ATM.
- → BITCOIN FIRST, Why Investors Need to Consider BTC Separately From Other Digital Assets. Report by Fidelity Digital Assets.