- This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 months, 3 weeks ago by Solid_Engine6931.
- Thursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 14:18 #294651Remote_Breakfast_429Participant
Image / Now i finally get 5 BTC. 3 will be stored in Defi (earn 10%). Other 2 will be stored in ledger for my kid. My goal is saving 10 BTC until 30 years old. (Im still 26) It is the only way to be a rich i guess..Thursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 14:23 #294656Solid_Engine6931
Nice! In what DeFi you using btw?Thursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 14:24 #294652bry2mela
Lol you’re already rich with 5 BTC. Putting 3 into DeFi is risky don’t you think? Why not just put 1 into DeFi or just put like 2 into FTX or something for like 5% interest? If I had that amount I would be super paranoid of losing it or it getting hacked on DeFi. Just my opinion thoughThursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 14:35 #294654HlIlM
26, so you have 40 years to retirement.
5 BTC = ~150k
40 years compounding 7.5% = ~16×
16*150k = $2.4million
Buy junk bonds, you have it made.
BTC is a homerun shot, get your financial future set firstThursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 14:40 #294653NiceDoctorBeam
Lending Bitcoin is foolish.
Fools and their money are soon parted.Thursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 14:42 #294655Bwu1207
Just remember that if you’re getting paid a yield, you’re being compensated for taking risk.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → I still hold Cardano (ADA) in YOROI-Ledger with my Ledger Nano.. however I noticed that ADA is live supported by ledger, do I still have to keep it in YOROI or can I move it there? Also, I noticed when Added the ADA wallet in Ledger, the amount of ADA in Ledger does not match my YOROI account which
- → I did it. Just got to a very important stacking goal and transferred all to cold storage. Just so happened to be 21st strike transfer. I’d say that bodes well. I will start DCAing again soon, though in much smaller amounts, I’ve been focussing almost 100% to BTC lately so I can make this goal! [Image]
- → If Merkle tree represents all of the transactions in one block, how come wallet can found out my balance? It would need to check precisely how much BTC I sent and received and that cannot be derived from hashes stored in a Merkle tree. I guess I’m missing something so hope someone can explain