- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 months, 3 weeks ago by iwad2000.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
- Thursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 11:04 #294510iwad2000Participant
Image / Nothing can increase by that much and still be a good investment.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → What has changed about BTC, ETH, and most cryptos’ tech? Nothing. What has changed about the volatility? Nothing. What has changed about the way the market is trading? Nothing. The one thing that has changed is the increase in adoption. So are we really that worried long term?
- → If certain countries ban mining wouldnt that make it harder to create new bitcoin, meaning the supply of bitcoin decreases and with more accepting bitcoin as payment, demand increase with time, so wouldn’t the price increase?
- → What do you people think? This increase a bulltrap, or are we seeing an overall increase for good now?
- → Due to the increase of use on the Cardano chain are we starting to see an increase in staking rewards?
- → Coinbase Website sees x14 Increase in Traffic following SuperBowl Ad: Extreme Increase of New Users
- → What “tell me you know nothing about crypto, without telling me you know nothing about crypto” do you hear the most?
- → If crypto assets are worth “nothing” as described by European Central Bank head Lagarde, then we shouldn’t be needed to pay taxes on something that’s worth nothing. Am I right? [Crypto News]
- → im stuck at terra phönix airdrop. can someone explain? when i conmect my station wallet, nothing happens. station shows the connection, but nothing happens on the airdrop site. im using mobile station because im on vacation.
- → In the next few days, the world expects the federal reserve to announce a hike in interest rates of 0.25-0.50%. People expect this will cause a big dip in BTC price, and increase BTC dominance in the market. Risk-on vs. Risk-off investment thesis explained.
- → I have reached the 200 ETH club. From now on, I’ll let staking increase my ETH holdings. You all should know that post merge, staking yields are likely to double and so will my staked earnings. And in due time, I will recoup my original investment in ETH, by selling ETH earned via staking. GLTA!!!
- → If you have a good investment strategy, whether we have a bottom now or later, is irrelevant. If you have a good trading strategy, this volatility is nothing but opportunity.
- → ETH Beats Rivals with ‘Trade-Offs,’ so says Joey Krug, co-chief investment officer at digital-asset investment firm Pantera Capital.
- → If no one bought or sold any doge for 10 years you would lose 33% of your investment. If no one bought or sold any shiba for 10 years you will lose 0% of your investment. Where would you put your money?
- → A reminder that sometimes the best investment is an investment in yourself
- → To become an ETH validator, you must buy 32 ETH. 32 ETH today (@ the rate $1700/ETH) is about a $55K investment. Assuming post-merge the staking yield doubles (from 4% – 8% APR), the following is an earnings projection from staking as a validator over a 8-year period. Not a bad investment!!! GLTA!!!