- This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 months, 3 weeks ago by scabbymonkey.
- Friday, July 1st, 2022 at 21:31 #324311Technical_Success987Participant
Image / Not your keys not your cheeseFriday, July 1st, 2022 at 21:31 #324312DudeIncogneto
“This time it’s different”
“Why shouldn’t I earn interest on my bitcoin”
“No, I didn’t read the TOS”
Now you get to learn through pain.Friday, July 1st, 2022 at 21:31 #324313Mr_Eckert
And another one. Get your keys offline folks.Friday, July 1st, 2022 at 21:31 #324314scabbymonkey
Yeah they’re still trying to take the money out I put in at 3 o’clock in the morning I had to put a stop on my account because I purchased a little bitcoin to transfer to ledger, Only to find out several hours later that it’s not gonna let me transfer.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Mac&Cheese(XVMC) Governance(DAO) Is now LIVE!
- → Private keys and public keys
- → Proof of Keys – used bank deposit box keys and fobs on wood
- → may I have a confirmation about how seeds and Keys are saved using SMS? As far as I understood there’s no need of any special hardware and Keys and seeds are saved in a secure enclave in CPUs which is something more or less every phone already has. right?
- → Bruteforcing BTC for generating private keys to check on existing wallets – or why keys are safe.
- → Seed phrases, root keys, and derived keys.. what can be derived from what?
- → How do I sync mobile and desktop Phantom wallets? Can’t find info anywhere and it seems this would be basic. On the mobile I can only import keys, but then it says I can only have one set of keys per wallet. Any advice? Thank u.
- → REMEMBER NEVER EVER GIVE YOUR KEYS OUT TO ANYONE OR USE ON ANY WEBSITE [Image]
- → Not your keys not your coins [Celsius] [Image]
- → Not your keys, not your BTC [Image]
- → Not your keys not your coins 🪙 [Image]
- → The Alex Mashinsky Method: I own your Keys on Celsius, I own your BTC. [Image]
- → This is why you should never listen any crapto influencer. Stack sats, stay humble, HODL your keys and ignore the noise bois. [Image]
- → Finally bought myself a ledger! Don’t forget, not your keys, not your coins! [Image]
- → not your keys not your……is nothing safe?! if only there was a store of value i could encrypt or carry around in my head for safe keeping [Image]