- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 months, 1 week ago by memestarbotcom.
- Sunday, August 21st, 2022 at 04:53 #358670flori280696Participant
Hey all, today I published my first medium post, which does not directly come from my master thesis. It is about an exciting approach to changing the valuation of goods with a high value in exchange & a low value in use (diamond-water paradox) and how this concept could possibly increase the commonwealth.
[https://medium.com/@floberlin/nfts-harberger-tax-a265ba23dec8](https://medium.com/@floberlin/nfts-harberger-tax-a265ba23dec8)Sunday, August 21st, 2022 at 04:53 #358671memestarbotcom
>For example: The initial owner sets the price to 100 USD and the Harberger tax is fixed to 10%, paid weekly
I’d love to pay $10 a week to hold a nft
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Yuga Labs sued for “inflated BAYC Non-Fungible Tokens” by Law firm Scott+Scott. The lawsuit states that Bored Ape Yacht Club used celebrity endorsements to inflate its Non-Fungible Tokens. Average prices have dropped in 3 months from $425,000, to around $115,000 now. Do you think #BAYC inflated Non-Fungible Token prices?
- → Has anyone heard of an EIP that allows Non-Fungible Tokens to also become wallets themselves, allowing you to store an Non-Fungible Token within an Non-Fungible Token?
- → Let’s say I have eth+SNX (erc20 token)+ Non-Fungible Token in a wallet pre merge, in post merge fork scenario, I will get ethw+SNXW+Non-Fungible Token(W). In a replay attack scenario, I move snxw to a different new wallet, how can some one replay and take away snx or Non-Fungible Token from my ledger wallet, how will replay play out?