- This topic has 25 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 months, 1 week ago by Part-Select.
- Sunday, July 24th, 2022 at 22:01 #344355gabe89sanParticipant
[Lark Davis](https://twitter.com/TheCryptoLark/status/1550981081289134085?s=20&t=JjHqF9Qv630oU7sO4BKH4w) puts his best perspective here in his Tweet: “For most investors, this bear market will be their last chance to have any hope of getting on whole [\#bitcoin](https://twitter.com/hashtag/bitcoin?src=hashtag_click)!” While some investors do want to strive to get at least one whole BTC, the mistake they end up making is to wait for the price to go as low as it could go; when in fact, it could go the opposite direction (for a little while at least in this bear cycle), making others regret not buying at prices like these.
The important takeaway is simply to dollar-cost average what you can on either BTC or Ether because opportunities are wasted if you don’t. From six months to a year from now, prices on most crypto assets could slowly trend higher leading up to the next halving, which if some bought in low now, later benefit from the next bullish cycle to new ATHs.Sunday, July 24th, 2022 at 22:01 #344368cheeruphumanity
I understand that Buffet is controversial in crypto circles but he knows a thing or two about investing.
One of his advices: “never wait for a market correction” which makes sense to me.
Can really recommend this short video with 10 outstanding advices. Can be very well applied to crypto.Sunday, July 24th, 2022 at 22:01 #344380Part-Select
lark davis sucks at all his calls lol I watched him for like 6 months on youtube. if people were following what he says they would’ve lost a lot of moneySunday, July 24th, 2022 at 22:01 #344379yayaoa
Indeed. but Lark Davis is just a clueless shitfluencers. He is insanely annoying.Sunday, July 24th, 2022 at 22:01 #344378Cristero
NahSunday, July 24th, 2022 at 22:01 #344377Electronic-Tonight16
Its called DCA.Sunday, July 24th, 2022 at 22:01 #344376hashzzz
Title should’ve said: No one knows shit about fuckSunday, July 24th, 2022 at 22:01 #344375Nosrok
Well you don’t need to catch the exact bottom to look at the market and tell things aren’t exactly going to the moon in the next few months/year.
Bitcoin 100k wen?Sunday, July 24th, 2022 at 22:01 #344374bawdyanarchist
Wow how profound bro … “No one knows the future with certainty.” Great. But some of us are really good at making high probability calls with consistency.Sunday, July 24th, 2022 at 22:01 #344373graytleapforward
This guy was a big shill for Celsius. I think he has ruined his brand.Sunday, July 24th, 2022 at 22:01 #344372CymandeTV
Dca like your life depends of it.Sunday, July 24th, 2022 at 22:01 #344371kirtash93
I dont have the time either to time the bottom so I just DCA and enjoy life.Sunday, July 24th, 2022 at 22:01 #344370Bucksaway03
I do. The bottom is 0Sunday, July 24th, 2022 at 22:01 #344369ai_haibara_enjoyer
The number of times this should be iterated is so stupid. Failed predictions after failed predictions and this shit still need to be said? I’m freaking malding here.Sunday, July 24th, 2022 at 22:01 #344367PurplerRain
The irony of the title saying nobody knows anything. And then the first sentence of the post is a quote from a dude hitting the buy button.Sunday, July 24th, 2022 at 22:01 #344366Cw_Alker
We may have already seen the bottom, or we may not. My perspective is that it’s better to buy now than when the hype comes back on the market.Sunday, July 24th, 2022 at 22:01 #344365Littlebig4667
I jumped in last November 2021, I thought it best to be early to avoid the rush (sigh) 😅Sunday, July 24th, 2022 at 22:01 #344364Nut_sack_ninja
You probably won’t time the bottom but you can still add to your stack at prices well below the ATH
I’m definitely stacking sats gradually at these pricesSunday, July 24th, 2022 at 22:01 #344363newbonsite
If the bottom has been hit(which I doult) ,my goal of hitting 1 whole BTC has been pushed further away by alot …Sunday, July 24th, 2022 at 22:01 #344362heavenlyfarts
No one knows the bottom, but some guesses are more educated than others.Sunday, July 24th, 2022 at 22:01 #344361Xohduh
Sir, this is a Wendys.Sunday, July 24th, 2022 at 22:01 #344360pp_conisuer
I know th exact market bottom trust me. Sign up for my trading lessons that cost you and arm and a leg and will teach you exactly nothingSunday, July 24th, 2022 at 22:01 #344359meeleen223
I know, bottom is when I sellSunday, July 24th, 2022 at 22:01 #344358ohmygolly2581
You wont see bottom until you see the housing market change for the worse. Then people will start pulling to keep themselves above water while moving into their rentals. We are only a few months from that. The govt is trying to perk everything up and hold it together with duct tape until after the elections. I would say you will see it after the first if the yearSunday, July 24th, 2022 at 22:01 #344357eat-sleep-rave
The market bottom will be reached when all other comments except desperate cries will stop appearing on r/CC
And me, I’ll be shitposting sipping red wine on my terrace..
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → It looks like the bottom but it’s not the bottom =))))) is the bottom around here everyone
- → Is there any proof that the crypto market will be at the bottom when the stock market is also at the bottom?
- → Why did all the cryptos jump in price at the exact same time 12:05pm PT
- → Are we at the bottom? no one knows, but market is doing fine.
- → The best investment you can make is not in BTC itself, but rather in cultivating the knowledge and understanding necessary to preserve your conviction during market downturns.
- → Cryptocurrency Has Gone Mainstream, But What Will It Mean For The Environment? Who knows what will happen at scale, so I have a very neutral response.
- → Has anyone else notice “invest only what you can afford to lose” is 100% overlooked everywhere else other than crypto and stock market
- → “Cripto Rio”: Rio de Janeiro’s mayor wants to allocate 1% of the city’s Treasury into cryptocurrency; wants to give tax discounts for payments in BTC
- → Colorado wants you to use your crypto to buy government services. AMC wants you to pay with crypto. So does Tesla. why is this being celebrated even though there is no proper regulation of crypto?
- → Gemscode gives you a simple picture of the market and gives you the exact time when to buy or sell with signals of changing trends.
- → The stock market is the exact same ponzi scheme as crypto. But over there people are celebrated for cashing out other people’s money
- → I think this is bottom of the bottom, We can only go one way from here. I really think it’s time for me to add more SHIB to my wallet.😁🚀
- → Honestly, *IF* BTC’s (December) 2018 bottom is 3100 USD, and *IF* bitcoin’s bottom for 2022 is 10,000-15,000 USD, it’s still a better savings vehicle than a high-yield savings account.
- → Taking a look at one of the most precise Bottom indicators and whether it will be true this time too… (Pi-Cycle Bottom Indicator)
- → Is the bottom in or not: An analysis of 9 bottom indicators