- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 months ago by gregorymyllama.
- Thursday, June 23rd, 2022 at 11:06 #316952gregorymyllamaParticipant
It’s been a minute since i’ve last posted here, so I figured i would give you all an update on Nexus!
**WERE GOING MAINNET!**
Seven months of dedicated work, setbacks, ASA rugpull’s, DEX exploits, markets tanking, learning, testnets, hiring, firing, EVERYTHING, all to get to this point.
In the coming hours, we will launch the Nexus Dapp and anyone will be able to securly trade peer to peer. Having the Algorand community’s support these past months has been a huge help. We’ve taken your feedback and (I think) wev’e created a service that you will all be proud of. Myself and the team couldn’t be happier.
**Hold on, wtf is Nexus?**
Sorry, I got ahead of myself. For those of you that don’t know about us, here is our site. It should clear some things up: [https://www.nexusasa.info/](https://www.nexusasa.info/)
**Alright, back to the fun stuff.**
With the launch of the Dapp, I (and my admins) will be doing periodic giveaways in our discord channel to celebrate. It’s for you guys, as a thank you for all the support you have given us.
Please feel free to stop by and say hello, I love talking with you all, and love answering all your questions.
**What’s next after mainnet?**
I’m glad you asked. After launch, we are going to first take a short break to re-coup our energy. Then we have a list of things that we want to get done.
1. NFD integration
Just to name a few.
We are also currently looking at implimenting the Nexus service into already established marketplaces. Storefronts that could really use it. We are in talks with a few different entities that want to create a fully decentralized marketplace and use Nexus.
**Again, I just want to thank all of you that stuck with us. I’t really means a lot. We’ve come a long way, and plan to go a lot farther.**
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → SOLUTION: Matic Going to Ethereum Mainnet Instead of Polygon Mainnet
- → Sent Polygon from Polygon Mainnet to Polygon Mainnet. Go Stuck. Bitforrex.
- → Solana Mainnet Beta to Full Mainnet
- → Arbswap Announces Mainnet Launch and Trading Incentive Programme
- → Runtime Verification have completed their audit of Hone’s smart contracts. MainNet launch set for June 15th
- → is there a date for djed launch on mainnet?
- → Pact Fi is thrilled to launch the first native dApp integration with Fireblocks on Algorand mainnet
- → Interested in moving assets between Algorand & Milkomeda Algorand Rollup (A1) testnet? With the mainnet launch imminent, we want to show you how!
- → The biggest problem with measure 1 wasn’t double voting power, it was using TVL as a weight metric, something that includes ASA’s and NFT’s. Meaning eventually actual Algo’s would make up the minority of governance voting power.
- → Spindle ASA receives Algorand Foundation Grant Award
- → ESKIMO INU ASA
- → Selling NFTS with own ASA as currency instead of ALGO?
- → Is it me or did all the major ASA’s get real quiet the last few months?
- → Couldn’t find an answer… Algorand’s ASA tokens seem pretty unusable!
- → Vybe token ASA