- This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 months ago by ColteesBigOleTits.
- Saturday, July 23rd, 2022 at 21:24 #343887partymslParticipant
After we have had a bit of a relief, now shit us actually getting real as we are going to enter probably one of the worst or at least most interesting week for the stock markets, crypto and the world in general. So you gotta keep an open mind throughout the week and be ready for everything. Here the list of most important events:
1. Earnings, a lot of Earnings. As it’s earnings season right now at the stock market and we already had a dull with snapchat falling -35% and losing billions. Now it’s actually getting real with much of big tech like Apple and Microsoft reporting. Bad will cause stock markets to melt and with a high correlation also crypto.
2. FOMC. This is probably the biggest event of the week where we will actually get our rate hike, whether it’s 75bps or 100bps is to be seen. A 100bps would definitely cause havoc over the markets as already a 75vps last month did make markets melt.
3. GDP Q2 numbers, this could be the most important event too of its done in the week, which is it exactly clear yet (may be early August) but if the Q2 number like the Q1 number would be in the minus then the US would officially be in a recession and even if most economists knew that, the constant lying from politics could have made it unclear for many.
4. A recently added event is the US dividing whether they should declare an health emergency over monkeypox. Just now the WHO declared one and Biden administration said to do it on Monday. I’m not expecting it to be big news but certainly some minor panic.Saturday, July 23rd, 2022 at 21:24 #343888VirtualBlake
I expect it to go down so it will go up.
NOT Financial AdviceSaturday, July 23rd, 2022 at 21:24 #343889Nuewim
No one knows what will happen. And I will do best thing we all can do. Just will HODL.Saturday, July 23rd, 2022 at 21:24 #343890InternetStrang3r
I held off for CPI and look where that got me lol
Bought at 22k because I waited instead of pulling the trigger at 18k like I wanted to. I even did my DCA but sold at 20k for a small profit as I chickened out because I thought we were going to tank. Never again. Lesson learned. As soon as we see 17k (if ever) then I’m deploying my free cash in chunks all the way to 13k. Any lower and I’ll be relying on DCA but by that point it’s basically free money anyway….right?Saturday, July 23rd, 2022 at 21:24 #343891Socialinfluencing
That monkeypox emergency news from the WHO coinciding with a recession is the potential black swan.Saturday, July 23rd, 2022 at 21:24 #343892nick83487
I would be careful up to FOMC but sometimes just having clarity on what the fed is planning to do can really stabilize the market, at least in the short term.Saturday, July 23rd, 2022 at 21:24 #343893ColteesBigOleTits
Maybe. Or maybe earnings come back better than expected, GDP surprises and comes back much better than expected, and bull run is on. No one knows, but I’m not selling shit (also not buying shit).
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → ADAO Proof of Community Week events happening this week. Special shout out to the Twitter Spaces portion of it at 2pm Eastern tomorrow (Monday)
- → dont get hope for this week. lunc will stay between 000010-000020 this week. next week will be 000020-000040. check my last shares😉
- → MtGox is *NOT* distributing any coins this week, or the next week, or the week after that. Some verified accounts have been FUDing and creating panic in the market.
- → Take a look at the upcoming big macro events that will influence the directions of the market. July is gonna have a ton of big moves.
- → Next week is probably one of the most important weeks we had this year! Two key events could drastically change the overall sentiment.
- → Expect a bull trap next week. Shorts are fully loaded, and the market loves to punish people who feel confident they know what’s happening. Expect a pump that doesn’t last. [Crypto News]
- → Just keeping track. Last week 27 BTC were traded in Venezuela only measured using LocalBitcoin (still used here), a 1 BTC decrease from last week. This week, new monthly minimum wage will start rolling, around 28 USD monthly, old wage was 2 USD per month.
- → Just updating this week numbers, 38 BTC (+9 from last week) were traded last week in Venezuela only measured with LocalBitcoin, monthly minimum wage still at 16 USD.
- → BTC plummets as Poetin orders russian troops to move into the sovereign country of Ukraine. Lets light a candle for the people of Ukraine and lets light a wick for BTC and the market as a whole.
- → If your looking to buy dips on any crypto I suggest wait till tomorrow or later this week as market will come crashing down starting tomorrow. Not financial advice but anyone paying attention to world events and the financial mess we are in will agree
- → Hello! Casual ETH HODLer here…. I am not a crypto expert, but have been buying a little ETH every week for more than a year now. I have a question. Do the recent events in Ukraine (or anywhere else) affect the future price of ETH?
- → Top 10 events in crypto the past week, a quick thread🧵
- → The recent crypto carnage is brutal, but love him or hate him, Buffett’s got this one right: “Investing is a device to transfer wealth from the impatient, to the patient.” With crypto markets as they are, this is important.
- → Ok. Yesterday I posted I thought crypto was going down due to world events and the economic situation. Well the market went down but some crypto is green today. Go figure. Clearly crypto is a different animal. I guess just Hodl as there is no rhyme or reason to how crypto will act day to day.
- → CDC maximilsts don’t have long to go re the Super Bowl influence. Wondering what the next bandwagon will be. I find it so funny Americans think everything revolves around them.