- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 months ago by 0xdemigod.
- Monday, July 25th, 2022 at 09:09 #344553weird__guyParticipant
hey mates, I’m building cross chain DeFi interaction application, imagine defisaver.com with expansion to similar Defi protocols like solend, tezos finance across other chains and ability to track the data of these interactions all in one suite.
what do you think?Monday, July 25th, 2022 at 09:09 #3445540xdemigod
I think this is a good solution for new blockchain users having hard time catching up with the different chains and it’s various DeFi techs, nice one mate
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Need to move assets cross chain? There’s a new kid on the block and it’s called Stargate Finance. As of now it connects 7 platforms with more to come. It also offers defi with amazing returns on stable coins. I hope this helps for anyone in need to move assets cross chain w ease!
- → To play multi-chain DeFi, you need to know about cross-chain bridges
- → My argument for why the future will be *multi-chain*, but it will not be *cross-chain*: there are fundamental limits to the security of bridges that hop across multiple “zones of sovereignty”. | Vitalik Buterin
- → Less than a month ago, Vitalik sounded the alarm on security of cross-chain bridges. Today, Solana’s largest bridge got hacked and $250m worth ETH lost. People gambling recklessly playing with insecure bridges are gonna learn the hard way. Multi-chain universe is a bigger playground for hackers.
- → Is Vitalik right… future is multi-chain vs cross-chain?
- → How does Symbiosis connect Multi-chain and Cross-chain
- → Krew Launches Klaytn-based DeFi Accelerator to Support Next Wave of DeFi Startups, is it the future of Korean DeFi?
- → A BTC “Death Cross” is coming up. Just a reminder that there was a “Golden Cross” a few months ago that led to huge dip. These Technical indicators really mean nothing.
- → What are your thoughts on the Future of Cross-DEX cross-margin trading?
- → Notice of start of crypto asset payment support on cross-border EC site “SBI Motor Japan” -Japan’s first XRP payment support on cross-border EC site
- → How about replay attack after chain split, it seems the ethw messed up with chain id. This could lead to replay attack on ethw and eth chain as well.
- → Polygon and it’s ecosystem are hands down the best chain for DeFi and the dApps on the chain are immaculate.
- → StrikeX multi-chain DeFi wallet are looking for their next blockchain integration – get your votes in now!
- → What will be the next big thing in the next bull run? (2017: ICOs | 2021: Non-Fungible Tokens & DeFi)
- → I’ve lived and breathed Defi for over a year now, here are my best low-risk Defi strategies for each major chain