- This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 months ago by murray_paul.
- Thursday, June 23rd, 2022 at 11:18 #316965Electric5heepParticipant
Technology is forcing a seismic shift within the music ecosystem; we’re witnessing the birth of a USD 1 Trillion immersive media market, where owned media and digital music will re-emerge as the core of an artist’s discography. To make this shift a reality, MODA is releasing a new framework for Collectible Digital Music; It’s the Music3 framework.
“Own Your Music” is the Live Launch party on June 21st, 2022. The audience will see the launch of the MODA Genesis Non-Fungible Token technology, a new protocol for creating, fingerprinting, and minting digital music. This will enable artists to develop and own their entire digital music catalog as Non-Fungible Tokens from the moment a piece first makes contact with the owned web.
MODA has created the most authentic Genesis Audio Non-Fungible Token format using a proprietary Audio Fingerprinting algorithm to stamp a song’s sonic data into the Non-Fungible Token. Genesis Non-Fungible Tokens are releases that have been analyzed and documented through on-chain data, encoding each piece of music’s unique provenance as an instantly identifiable recording. A visualization of the encoded data accompanies each Non-Fungible Token.
Through audio fingerprinting, MODA are preserving artists’ intellectual property and marking the “genesis” moment the source — the artist themself, first mints a piece of music. This enables a new level of provenance, transparency, and trust for the entire music ecosystem.
“We will be opening the technology up to the developer community, and introducing a developer program supported by MODA grants, to foster and grow the adoption of our audio fingerprinting. We welcome input from and collaboration with the blockchain community, and we see a significant opportunity to leverage the open-source ethos of the space to push audio fingerprinting technology forward in a joint enterprise between passionate developers and artists.
Our Genesis technology represents the culmination of a journey that began with a vision to create a new way for artists to control their careers and own their destinies. At MODA, we have grown a community of music industry veterans, sound engineers, cryptographers, and developers who are pursuing the shared goal of envisioning a new era for digital music.”
Video on fingerprinting tech: https://youtu.be/nt9fxFeO_S4
MODA: https://www.moda.audioThursday, June 23rd, 2022 at 11:19 #316966Uncle_Teddy_K
So, what’s the cost to store a 50Mb .flac on chain?Thursday, June 23rd, 2022 at 11:19 #316967Castr0-
What about the songs that have an silence intro. We have to pay that too?Thursday, June 23rd, 2022 at 11:19 #316968No_Dogeitty
Let’s go Limewire!Thursday, June 23rd, 2022 at 11:19 #316969murray_paul
Not actually storing the song data on chain, storing information about it.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → MUSIC Non-Fungible Token = SIMPLE 🎶 a thread… (The Music Non-Fungible Token Blueprint by Dyl – How To Music Non-Fungible Token)
- → Why is everyone talking about Music Non-Fungible Token and What is a Music Non-Fungible Token?
- → Let’s say I have eth+SNX (erc20 token)+ Non-Fungible Token in a wallet pre merge, in post merge fork scenario, I will get ethw+SNXW+Non-Fungible Token(W). In a replay attack scenario, I move snxw to a different new wallet, how can some one replay and take away snx or Non-Fungible Token from my ledger wallet, how will replay play out?
- → Has anyone heard of an EIP that allows Non-Fungible Tokens to also become wallets themselves, allowing you to store an Non-Fungible Token within an Non-Fungible Token?
- → What is a Music Non-Fungible Token anyway? Here are 5 reasons to pay attention to Music Non-Fungible Tokens on ETH
- → Gary Vaynerchuk said 98% of Non-Fungible Token projects will fail after the gold rush fades. – “This is internet stocks 99,” said Vaynerchuk when asked about the current Non-Fungible Token landscape. Most of the behavior I see in Non-Fungible Token buying reminds me of the way people bought beanie babies.”
- → 6ix9ine a famous rapper is apologizing after scamming his own fan base on a $6 million Non-Fungible Token project. In his video his latest video says “He jumped into the Non-Fungible Token community without knowing what a Non-Fungible Token was, he took advantage of a paid association”.
- → So I keep hearing the block chain is indestructible. What about when quantum computers rise? Will they be able to “break into the block chain”? Or will the blockchains tech keep up with quantum tech? Or am I missing something and this doesn’t matter?
- → Non-Fungible Token Scammer ‘John Hit Piece’ is selling Non-Fungible Token’s of all musicians (including BTS and Disney) from Spotifys Data. How is this legal?
- → Digital music purchases down but physical music sales increase in the UK. The future of the Non-Fungible Token bubble?
- → Limewire partners with Universal Music Group for Music Based Non-Fungible Token Projects [Crypto News]
- → Yuga Labs sued for “inflated BAYC Non-Fungible Tokens” by Law firm Scott+Scott. The lawsuit states that Bored Ape Yacht Club used celebrity endorsements to inflate its Non-Fungible Tokens. Average prices have dropped in 3 months from $425,000, to around $115,000 now. Do you think #BAYC inflated Non-Fungible Token prices?
- → Utility token vs. Ownership token for Music Non-Fungible Token
- → Question: where is the data stored for Non-Fungible Token pictures, videos, and music?
- → Excel Crypto/Non-Fungible Token Investment Portfolio Tracker Spreadsheet | Cryptocurrencies, Non-Fungible Tokens, and more | Live Data & Calculations [Scan Result Link Included]