- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 months, 3 weeks ago by DystopianFigure.
- Thursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 20:09 #295036forpussysbshParticipant
How to go about structuring a new form of governance and voting platform for Luna Classic. Seeing as the current leadership has all completely abandoned the project. Current voting structure seems like alot of hoops to jump through. Dboubtful of progress unless a new form of leadership is implemented.
Till then it will be a continuos cycle of “you burn”, “no you burn”, “just burn a little”, etcThursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 21:02 #295037DystopianFigure
Fork it and create your own chain. Then do any governance you like. You can’t touch Lunc though.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → What’s the benefit of bridging Luna Wormhole to Luna Classic? My Luna Wormhole goes up in price same way Luna classic is.
- → If Kwon doesnt want burn to be implemented. Could we propose something like that to Luna Classic when it forks? If Luna Classic becomes more attractive to investors rather than new Luna, it would be punch to Kwon’s face.
- → Its simple, we need to do this togheter, sell your Luna Airdrop (it’s free), and buy Luna Classic, it’s not fair that he can fix Luna now is (9.5 USD), and they can’t do nothing for the old Luna now is (.000115 USD).
- → 4.1 Billion ALGO out of 6.95 Billion ALGO circulating supply have been committed to Algorand Governance Period 4. If you missed out, don’t worry! Algorand Governance runs until 2030 and the next governance period starts October 1st! Cheers to all the ALGovernors! I go, You go, We ALGO.
- → I like analyzing governance data from Snapshot. I built a tool that generates an analysis on how their governance power is distributed. In the majority of the DAOs I looked at, it takes much less than 5% of its voters to reach 50% of votes. In these cases, decentralized governance is superfluous.
- → Why I think Terra Luna Classic will skyrocket, Terra 2.0 is in the hands of notorious Do Kwon. Classic is no longer in his hands and it is now in the communities hold. He has forgotten how strong a community can drive success. We will see a spike in price like no other after exchanges releases $LUNC
- → If UST drops to $0.90 and LUNA is $100, if I trade 100 UST for LUNA, do I get 0.9 LUNA? or 1 LUNA?
- → Am I missing something about this fork? They said they aren’t going to have an accompanying stablecoin to Luna V2. The whole point of Luna was it was a dual coin stablecoin where Luna is there to absorb volatility of the stablecoin. What would the utility of Luna v2 even be?
- → Don’t forget what they did, they can’t just make a new Luna and pretend that nothing happened! We will get the real Luna back! I hope everyone sells their AirDrop and puts it on Luna! Luna 2.0 Must dump like hell 💯
- → Hey, few weeks ago, when Luna 2 was announced, I transferred around 50 legacy Luna to Luna Station from Binance. However, they just vanished, the balance is 0 in luna station. Is that like a part of the process or they just gone? thanks
- → I can’t believe after what happened with Luna Classic people actually invested in Luna 2. [Image]
- → WHY IS LUNA CLASSIC GOING UP AND LUNA 2.0 GOING DOWN?
- → Is luna portal different from luna classic?
- → luna on classic help When I check my wallet it shows that balloon is there 7773 1000 Luna reed only mode
- → I think LUNA CLASSIC should be renamed to LUNA ONE… sounds catchier/trendier